Community post

Question

Evaporation or POSITIVE?

I'm 13dpo, period is due today. Haven't gotten it. -- I took a test yesterday morning, and it came up looking positive. The top and bottom of the 2nd line had pink in it... but the middle was much more faded. -- TODAY, i took another test, and the line is barely there! As the window started to show, I noticed the 2nd line right away, but it's super faint. -- Do evaporation lines show later? I'm afraid I'm wishful thinking. -- I dipped a stick into water, and I saw NO lines.

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

if its within the written range of time then i guess it is POSITIVE..however, u should retest! I advice u ..the other day i took a test and i saw a faint line and turned out to be evap :( cuz af showed today ..i was 6 days late </3

12 years ago

I gotten 3 faint lines.. but im cramping:/ so i doubt i am pregnant at this point. Btw, sorry to hear that!! Keep trying!!! Gl!

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm 13 dpo today too, and got a bfn. Definitely no faint second line for me though. But no period yet either. I'm going to wait And see what happens. I'm hoping my levels are low and I get to retest in a few days. Will you retest?

12 years ago

I retested today with a clear blue digi, and it came up with a BFN:( Although I've heard that those tests arent reliable this early. I'm hoping my hCG levels are still low and it's not picking it up. (Can't stop staring at my first response positives) Still no AF! -- Good luck testing xx

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo