Community post

Question

White thick creamy discharge during sex??!?

I have been trying ttc for 3mths now. I am 7dps today but last night I had sex with my finance and he ended up with a whole lot of thick white discharge all over his "area"(sorry if too much info). I never got off and I have never ever seen anything like this before ever... Almost scared me a lil bit and I think even him. Anyone have any input on what this is about?

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

It's possible you may have an infection and if not maybe just a lot of CM. If there are any other symptoms like itching, burning, or it smells, you should definitely have that checked out.

12 years ago

It could possibly just be a lot of creamy CM, I had this happen to me before, once or twice, didn't have an infection but I do know that creamy CM leads up to fertile CM so just keep checking your CM for the next few days :)

Proud Army Wife since 2009 MC at 12.5 wks 11/16/2011 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Thanks... I dont believe it is a infection... I dont feel any pain, odor or burning. Mainly notice it during the deed but havent seen much since. Never seen this amount ever before.

12 years ago • Post starter

ive noticed if u r"wet" with any color of cm if u have a lot of sex(FRICTION) sometimes it makes almost a froth (gross i no lol) but makes sense dont it? U may have been Oing or just alil more turned on n made more than usual cm and friction made the "juice" thicker~baby dust~

12 years ago

I always get that post ovulation its completely normal higher progesterone levels after you ovulate causes white creamy cm in alot of women its totally normal cross fingers for a bfp gl :)

12 years ago

I know this is old but I just experienced this and wondering if you ended up being pregnant, KatieS5?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo