Community post

Question

Pregnant???? 14dpo

.... after some bd'ing with my finance about a week ago, so 7dpo there was soo much white, thick cm on him it was lke a ring all around his member... (tmi) It seriously stunned me... I am now 14dpo and tested at 11dop and got a neg and am scared to test again.... Last night out of nowheres watching tv I got soo sick, it brought me to me feet... then went away, then came back on and off a couple times... I feel no cramps now at all... I did up til about 2 days ago, now hardly anything... my bb's are very lumpy and heavy but dont hurt, nor do my nipples either really... anyone have any symptoms like this?

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

i've seen such thing on my DH member before and i wasnt pregnant...its not necesserly a pregnancy symptom..but who knows.. u should test again..sometimes 11dpo doesnt give u the right result..u will only know the accurate result after u have actually missed a period...as for bbs..could be pms or pregnancy symptom :/ the only way to find out is to test again ;) baby dust!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo