Posts by KatieS5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

White thick creamy discharge during sex??!?

I have been trying ttc for 3mths now. I am 7dps today but last night I had sex with my finance and he ended up ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Pregnant???? 14dpo

.... after some bd'ing with my finance about a week ago, so 7dpo there was soo much white, thick cm on him it ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Taking time off from TTC?

I have been ttc now for 3 months and am feeling I may need a month or so off from trying to just handle the st ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Can a doctor tell if you are pregnant during a pap smear?

I had a doctors apt yesterday and I told my doctor I was trying for a baby and I was about 8dpo and he never m ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Tracking my temperature?

Can anyone describe to me how to do this so I can do this my next cycle and when to start, all the ins and out ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Trouble getting to sleep, terrible cramps in left leg(front and back???) and weird poking feeling?

I have been having a very tough time getting to sleep lately... I find myself tired but once I get into my bed ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Disappearing Signs?

Hi all... I am 9dpo and I have been feeling up until about yesterday a bunch of different symptoms... crampy, ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Tingling behind and around belly button????!?!? Have I lost it?

I have a strange weird tingling feeling right behind my belly button... sometimes it moves around to different ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I have these weird twinges all over my abdomen. This a sign?

I have been trying to get pregnant now for 3 months and have had no luck. I have very random periods and this ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages