Community post

Question

Waking up in the morning

Im in the TWW. When I make up in the morning I dont think Im pregnant and I get my hopes down, as I go throughout the day I feel like im more pregnant. Does anyone know why this may happen or experience it themselves? I hate waking up and feeling so down. :(

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I know exactly how you feel. We have been TTC for 8 months since a miscarriage and every single month is a roller coaster of emotion. This month is especially difficult because we have an appointment with a fertility Dr on Thursday, the day AF is due to arrive. I am currently 12 DPO and trying to decide if I should take an HPT so I could cancel my appt if we did actually get pg this cycle. I just really don't want to see a negative test again. I try to keep a positive attitude and my fingers crossed for a positive HPT, but after months of convincing myself that I was pregnant and wasn't, a positive attitude is hard to come by. You know that cartoon with the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other? Thats how I feel every day of every TWW. The only advice I have for you is to try to remember that it will happen eventually. If not this month, then maybe the next. That's my motto anyway. Good Luck to you.

12 years ago

Thank u so much! I just have so many symptoms but im sooo worried that I will see that negative. I hope u get the answer u r looking for. If u arent this month maybe tge fertility doc can give.u the answers u need. Much luck!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo