Posts by lhelms2012

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

20 dpo, faint positive or evap?

I am 20 dpo and am never more than half a day late. I took a hpt this a.m. and after 2 min saw a bfn. :( Well ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

8 dpo and implantation bleeding!

This isnt really a question but I am 8 dpo today and have had cramps since yesterday; today I had a bit of bro ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cervix confusion

Im confused...how is the cervix checked? I see people talking about how their cervix has softened etc. whats a ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Right off of birth control...go back to original cycle?

Before I started on birth control I had a cyle whete I was on my period for a week then off for two. I got off ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Waking up in the morning

Im in the TWW. When I make up in the morning I dont think Im pregnant and I get my hopes down, as I go through ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Evap line?

what exaxtly id an evaporation line? I know it has something do to with a false positive on a test. How do u d ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

6 dpo, symptoms non consistant with pms. Going crazy!

Hi Ive been having many early pregnancy symptoms and am 6 dpo. My nipples are sore to the point where my cloth ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

6 or 7 dpo please answer ladies!

Hi everyone! I am 6 or 7 dpo with no children. I have never thought that I was pregnant before but I am almost ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Soft low cervix

I just checked my cervix for the first time and it is low, and soft, kind of mushy, and is very mucusy. I beli ...

7 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages