Community post

Question

To early?

So I took a test this morning before I went to work and when I came home I checked it and it was a verry faint line. Is that possiable? I mean I wouldn't think u would be able to see anything at all but there really was something there. I showed my dh and he saw it too. I'm not getting my hopes up just because I guess it could be anything. I have been having a lot of gas these past could of days (maybe the food I ate) but just want to know if this is possiable to see a line already

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

hi there.. you are absolutely not supposed to read a test after the time limit that is given on the instructions... usually its 10 mins... i really hope you can still get your positive.. but that test you took should be considered invalid... so i would take another one with your first morning urine and read the test befor the ten minute mark... goodluck hun... ;)

11 years ago

Agreed! Some tests will have a faint + show up after the time limit.

11 years ago

You have to read the test within the time limit. After that time has passed you can get a false positive in the way of an evaporation line or a false negative. Take another test & read within time frame! Good luck & baby dust!

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

11 years ago

It's considered negative since you definitely read it well after the time limit. Try again and don't read it after the 10 minute mark. GL!

11 years ago

Ok I did what u ladies said. I took the test this morning and I'm still getting the same thing. I read it with in the 10 min mark lol. U can see it better when u hold it up to the light. U see there is a line just not dark enough. I guess I should stop testing huh lol!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo