Community post

Question

Does little to no morning sickness mean were expecting a boy???

View Full Post

I had heard and read a lot of woman saying that when they were carrying boys, they had none, or little morning sickness, but with girls they had TONS of morning sickness. Was this true for you? We already have a little girl and I had quite a bit of morning sickness, but we are really hoping for a boy this time! I am sure this is just an old wives tale, but I just want to know how true it is / was for you mommys of a little boy :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1322978400z1z1325397600z0.png

12 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 12 of 12 Answers

I have 4 boys and 2 girls and pregnant again. With my first and second boy not too much morning sickness, the next two boys I hated meat and could not eat it for 12 weeks. With my two girls I thought I was going to die it was bad. It was the kind that you can't throw up and it makes you miserable. With this pregnancy just a bit of morning sickness =) Every pregnancy is different just like our little ones =)

Psalm 127:5 Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

12 years ago

I think every woman and every pregnancy is different! With my Son I was so sick from 6 weeks till term I wanted to die. I couldn't work, it was absolutely debilitating. 2 years later I was still on a high from not being pregnant! No amount of early wake ups or night time teething can bother me now! This pregnancy is still sick but not quite as severe so might be a girl. Who knows!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo