Posts by emilyolsen08

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

I swear I feel pregnant, but negative test

I'm having all the signs. My periods have come on the 23rd of each month since June. It didn't show up this mo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

13 dpo and starving all the time!?

I am 13 dpo. Period should come on the 23rd. The last 2 nights I have felt sooo hungry. I just cant seem full. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Does little to no morning sickness mean were expecting a boy???

I had heard and read a lot of woman saying that when they were carrying boys, they had none, or little morning ...

12 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

How is everyone feeling in early pregnancy? :)

I have to say I am feeling pretty great! 5 weeks, and not a lick of morning sickness as of yet. I do have a ta ...

46 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Please ladies STOP USING BLUE DYE TESTS!!!!

I have been seeing more and more and MORE false positives on blue dye tests. In my opinion, they need to be pu ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Does little to no morning sickness, mean boy?

I had heard and read a lot of woman saying that when they were carrying boys, they had none, or little morning ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

positive at 11 dpo, negative at 13 dpo

At 11 dpo, everyone could see the second light pink line. (showed within 5 minutes) Now at 13 dpo, no line at ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Can how big someone gets in early pregnancy, mean "twins"?

I am only 5 weeks, and people have told me I look either more than 5 weeks, or they think I am having twins. I ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Testing again tomorrow, milky white discharge??

It felt like I was starting my period, but when I when to feel what it was with my finger, there was nothing b ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Could this be early twins? PLEASE LOOK! ULTRASOUND PIC INCLUDED!

http://tinypic.com/r/118d3pk/5 it is hard to see because it was taken on my phone, and it is a pic of a pic. B ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago