Community post

Question

Please ladies STOP USING BLUE DYE TESTS!!!!

I have been seeing more and more and MORE false positives on blue dye tests. In my opinion, they need to be pulled from the market! You can get a dollar store test for $1. I have taken over 100 of these tests throughout the years, and have NEVER had a false positive result, and my positive ALWAYS shows up around 12 dpo- the day of my period. They detect 20 mui (same as first response) PLEASE NO MORE BLUE DYE FALSE HOPE TESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1322978400z1z1325397600z0.png

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Totally agree with you.... About a year ago, i had like 10 false positives on blue dye tests! They need to just stop making them.

12 years ago

I can see what you are saying, I live in Victoria BC Canada, and I could not find a dollar store test anywhere, I know in the USA they must have them. Therefore my cheapest option was a wal-mart blue dye test still at $7 a pop. I got my positive on it.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo