Community post

Discussion

Does little to no morning sickness, mean boy?

I had heard and read a lot of woman saying that when they were carrying boys, they had none, or little morning sickness, but with girls they had TONS of morning sickness. Was this true for you? We already have a little girl and I had quite a bit of morning sickness, but we are really hoping for a boy this time! I am sure this is just an old wives tale, but I just want to know how true it is / was for you mommys of a little boy :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1322978400z1z1325397600z0.png

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I don't think that this is true. I have two boys and had morning sickness with both of them for 3 months. So probably not:-)

12 years ago

That's what the old wives tales say.. with me baby one - lots of bad morning sickness, felt awful til about 14 weeks, couldnt even stand up at work = girl. baby two not too bad at all, odd little bit of sickness but nothing to stop me, lots of energy, on top of the world = boy. Currently baby - sickness only hand ful of time, nothing major, tired but am doing lots.... GIRL!!

12 years ago

I was sick alot with my son, this time around no sickness so im hoping it means girl..... ha ha ha ha

12 years ago

With my son, I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever except sore boobs...this time, however, I have the works...gas, bloating, sore nips, exhaustion...the only thing thats missing now is the morning sickness so maybe I am having a girl! But hoping for another boy! I hope you get what you want!

User Image Jan 22 -

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo