Community post

Question

Not really a question... SAD

I'm pretty new at this and dang it I thing I missed my O this month. I've been monotoring my af for 2 months and according to this page I should O tomorrow. But I havent had EWCM except one day last week for about an hour. My hunny wasnt home so no BD. Sad that I feel out this month. :(

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

You should try and OPK....are you just monitoring CM? OPK's helped me out tremendously and I get EWCm before, during and right after O, so you may not have missed it!

12 years ago

yes all I have been doing is monotoring cm. I never had to do anything else when I got preggers the first time and it was on our first try. I dont understand all of this really. I understand the ewcm should come round o time so that is what I was watching for. I usually cramp BAD during o but havent really had that this month either. It is cd 19 and my last 2 af's were on june 21 and july 23. I just have no clue how to get it right. Arent opk's expensive?

12 years ago • Post starter

Whoo Hooooo! Just got tons of EWCM!!!!!!!!!!!! (Tmi I know, sorry lol)

12 years ago • Post starter

OPKs can be super cheap. I got these (40 OPKs for $10) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002YIQLY

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo