Community post

Question

& DPO and possible implantation cramping?

I am 7 dpo and keep having weird pinching/cramping sensations right above my pelvic bone, ( LOW), and its almost dead center but just a little to the left. Is it possible that these are implantation cramps?

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Me too! I am also 7 dpo - and having mild cramping that kind of feel like a burning sensation (also to my left). Also noticed that I'm breaking out as of this morning and had yet another very vivid dream last night. How about you?
I know implantation can happen from now (7 dpo) for the next couple of days, so I'm totally going to be overanalyzing everything I feel!
However, I didn't notice (or just didn't pay attention) to any of this stuff with my previous 2 pregnancies - so perhaps this could all be in our heads? Hope not!
Good luck :D

12 years ago

I'm 8 dpo and I too have been having that. Let's all hope its a good sign!!!

12 years ago

8DPO and have had the exact same cramping for the last 3 days and then today it just disappeared :( Why? Also been breaking out like crazy. Along with the lower abdominal cramping I also got lower backache which is also now gone. Would LOVE to know if what we all had/has is implantation cramping.Never been pregnant before so this is all very new to me.

to every lady trying to catch that eggie!!!

12 years ago

I have a 5 yr old, but never thought about the symptoms. Was thinking my timing was off this month but it was too close to call. I am sending us all baby dust!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo