Community post

Question

O pains but no ewcm?

Ok, I had ewcm for about an hour yesterday. Now its kinda chalky and white and thick.. TMI I know lol. But today I am having pains like its my O time. I'm not suppose to till next week. Do you think its possible that I am ovulating now?

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

From what I have read- Fertile CM happens a few days before ovulation, making it easier for fertilization to take place when O happens. Also making optimal survival for sperm.
If someone has hostile CM the sperm wont survive nearly as long, or could even possibly die instantly after ejaculation.
Ive been taking evening primrose oil for that very purpose! Avoiding hostile CM!
Good luck!

12 years ago

I have had that happen where I get the ewcm then it kind of changes to more creamy or watery and then it comes back but for a handful of days. So I tend to have intercourse around both times just to make sure, but my bbt never rises after the first wave of ewcm - so that means I did not O the first time of ewcm. This is why you want to track your bbt to see if you actually ovulated or if it has not come yet because bbt and cm alone are not as effective.

Some women in general do not have a lot of cm, which as Olive2209 said makes a hostile environment for the sperm and can inhibit conception. So pre-seed and primrose oil can help combat this. Good luck!

12 years ago

I am usually over abundant with EWCM around the time of ovulation. I may have just missed out this month but I think i havent O'ed yet because it didnt last long enough. Fingers crossed!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo