Posts by kinzyesmom

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

BFP at 7 dpo!!!

ok, here is the deal. I got some tests that were 10 miu. I thought I would be funny and test at 7 dpo. Much to ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Very confusing test!

Ok, I am 13 dpo. I have taken 2 blue dye tests (the first one was pos at about 12 min and the second was withi ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

& DPO and possible implantation cramping?

I am 7 dpo and keep having weird pinching/cramping sensations right above my pelvic bone, ( LOW), and its almo ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Not really a question... SAD

I'm pretty new at this and dang it I thing I missed my O this month. I've been monotoring my af for 2 months a ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

O pains but no ewcm?

Ok, I had ewcm for about an hour yesterday. Now its kinda chalky and white and thick.. TMI I know lol. But tod ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

EWCM?

My cycle varies and I thought I wasnt suppose to "O" till around the 10th, then yesterday I got EWCM ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ok, i'm back again and confused...

This morning I had a strange BFP on a newchoice/baby test using FMU. There were two lines but the test line wa ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

OMG BFP?????

Here's the deal, I took a Dollar Store (New Choice/Baby) test last night, I got depressed after looking at it ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is it bad that I am scared?

I am a POAS addict. I have been testing since 9 dpo. The last test I took was Friday at 10 DPO and today is th ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Are they right? Am I crazy or stressing too much?

I am 11 dpo and I am having alot of symptoms. Light cramping (like pinches), exhaustion, excessive gas, possib ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago