Community post

Question

Are they right? Am I crazy or stressing too much?

I am 11 dpo and I am having alot of symptoms. Light cramping (like pinches), exhaustion, excessive gas, possible uti, possible yeast infection, emotional, aversion to some smells, and upset tummy. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm stressing and causing myself to imagine these things and I need to just chill. I have been preg 2 times before. I know my body. I know I'm not stressing, I'm just excited. I want so bad to have someone to talk to about it but they are all so negitive that I just can't. So am I just over thinking or could it really be for real?

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I forgot to mention very full and sensitive bbs. Like they feel like they are hanging to my knees.

12 years ago • Post starter

I feel the same way....I wonder if I am psyching myself out too.

12 years ago

I am going through the same thing! My daughter is 5 and I have been preggo before so you would think I would just "know" but I dont know if I am psyching myself out....its been so long since I have been pregnant that I cant remember. Good luck, and your not alone!

12 years ago

My DD is 5 also. I cant remember anything really about the early symptoms either. Other than I kow I had a uti and a yeast infection. I know its still early but I have POAS 4 times since Saturday and all BFN. I am not letting that get me down though cause I know it is early.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo