Community post

Discussion

Provera, Clomid Metformin TTC9months (join this forum ladys)

View Full Post

Hi ladys i think we all need a forum were we can talk about are journey. Fertilty Meds and such.
My story im going to make it short.
I have PCOS, and DH and I TTC for 9 months now, Doc started me on 10mg of provera or metroxypro... rather same thing. For 5days, I ended on sat, its been four days and know period yet, I realy want my period iv never wanted it so bad lol, that way i can start my clomid days 5-9, and start BD with DH lol Thats the best part after all!! did anyone have any luck yet, I hope this works, We desperatly want a child :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

131 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 131 Replies | Last Page

Hi There.
I am looking for a cycle buddy or someone who has gone through clomid before.
I took provera. Then clomid cd 5-9. I have mild pcos ( just cysts ) then on cd 16 I had a positive OPK.
I am now on cd 22 / 6dpo.
And i have every symptom in the world. my bb's hurt SOOO bad. I have had cramps for 2 days. Today my back is killing me and for 2 days i am so tired all day i just want to sleep but i work all day and i am not able to sleep through the night. I am having crazy vivd dreams. And i have a lot of creamy thick white cm. We did everything we could for a bfp even used preeseed. My bbt spiked on cd 17 stayed up for 3 days and is slowly going back to where it was.
Are these just side effects from clomid? Anything helps i am driving my self CRAZY with the 2 week wait!!

11 years ago

Yes it could very well be from the clomid, you can experience clomid side effects will after your last pill. def... if you were on a high dose.
Welcome to are forum, Im on my 2cycle of clomid. And To day is day one of clomid
CD5
To late to order preeseed :(
Im going to try walgreens there web site says they carry it :)
Iv been taking my Evening primrose oil and trying to drink lots of water
Im going to start running tommorow :)
And i bought some B12 meds Yay, im tired of feeling tired all the time, maybe this will help with some of the clomid side effects to.

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

I was only on 50 mg.
I am now 8dpo and still having all of the same symptoms. But my bb's hurt even more and my cm today is more like watery.
I guess i just wait to 10dpo or 12 dpo..
anyone have these symptoms and end with a BFP ??

11 years ago

Well hun you wont find that answer here, most of us are trying for are first child, i heard that cm becomes real creamy befor a BFP sometimes, your symptoms sound promiseing Let us no what happens. Will this be your first baby. Im 23, how old are you?
Oh and i feel for ya i hate the 2ww its sucks so bad, All that trying and then nothing oh its getn old. Hopeing these new tactics im taking works. im cheering everyone on this cycle wish you the best.

PRAYING4aneeding some

No its not my first it will be my second but my first was a surprise when I was 20 :) I am now 25 and HB and I are trying to have one together. Are you on clomid?

11 years ago

Yeah this is my second round of clomid. I take my last dose today. Start testing with opk, in a few days Im on CD9 im going to start testing around CD11or13!!!
Hope i ovulate this time around
And i pray its in the opropriate (sorry Cant Spell lol)
time frame. maybe around CD14 or so, Please god let this work AMEN.

PRAYING4aneeding some

what happened your first round?
This was my first time on clomid. cd 5-9 50mg.
I had a positive opk on cd 16. I had a BFN at 10dpo you think its too early to test?

11 years ago

Ahhh, I feel right at home here. I'm on my 6th cycle of TTC and my second cycle of provera. My periods were so frequent it was becoming expensive spending money on pads and tampons (as opposed to PT's lol). I ovulated on the 9th of this month (hoping because I had a huge spike in BBT) so that puts me at 11 dpo. I have been having symptoms of pregnancy but got a BFN this morning. It may be too early to test but I couldn't help myself. The down side is my symptoms of pinching in my stomach darkening areolas increased appetite and more could be symptoms of AF. In need of a buddy

11 years ago

are you on clomid or just provera?
I am 13dpo. I had a BFN on 12dpo :( But AF should be here tomorrow and i Have no signs of her coming but my bb's still hurt and my nips are darker/puffy and hurt. I do have all the symptoms everyone keeps writing about from clomid. Nausea/ hungry more/ high sense of smell. Emotional. Light dull cramps since 8dpo. And So tired. But everyone keeps saying thats all from clomid??
I guess I wait for the witch to find out. I am not testing again till 15dpo

11 years ago

clomid will do all that to ya and last up to 3 weeks after taking your last pill. It sucks
Iv had headachs and lighthead feeling since 3 days ago.
Bd started yesterday YAY
Seems like i was waiting forever!! lol
Hopeing i detect ovulation this round!!
And for the girl that said she was on 11dpo wait a week and test again, dont waste your test like i do lol its such a waste of money, but i cant help it im a POASA lol
Pee on a stick acholic
I cant spell lmao CD11 here

PRAYING4aneeding some

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo