Community post

Discussion

Provera, Clomid Metformin TTC9months (join this forum ladys)

View Full Post

Hi ladys i think we all need a forum were we can talk about are journey. Fertilty Meds and such.
My story im going to make it short.
I have PCOS, and DH and I TTC for 9 months now, Doc started me on 10mg of provera or metroxypro... rather same thing. For 5days, I ended on sat, its been four days and know period yet, I realy want my period iv never wanted it so bad lol, that way i can start my clomid days 5-9, and start BD with DH lol Thats the best part after all!! did anyone have any luck yet, I hope this works, We desperatly want a child :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

131 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 131 Replies | Last Page

Any advice on clomid? Its the devil drug but i hope it works soon I have pcos and NEVER get a period on my own. This is my first round of 50 mg. Did you ever get a + on a opk?? I did on cd 16 but it was still two dark lines up till cd 20 so i stopped testing.

11 years ago

Yes it dries you up
Iv had to use evening primrose oil pills, to help with cm
Oh and it gave me a slite yeast infection last time
And its done it again
:( Sad because thats cut off 3 days off of BD time
Its ok if im not pregnant this cycle, i think Next time im just going to wait till i have a period natually and then take clomid :)!! Because we need a break from all the stress of trying. Feeling better all ready!!!
Wish hubby was on 2shift already, but he said he thinks he gets to switch on monday, YAY i miss him, im tired of never crossing paths for very long.
Oh and this round of clomid has made me so emossional, i cry at everything. lol

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

P.S.
Yes i got one on CD 13 but never got a second one
We BD that following day because we just cant jump everytime when we get a positive, even tho this was my first one ever!!! And havent since, That was on the 23rd!
Im still taking them at 7 every day and some times around 12pm, Its hard because some times im not home not exactly in the place to take one. But i am home at 7pm every day, so do you think this is a good time to test or not!!!

PRAYING4aneeding some

Hey girls hope you had an awesome weekend!

So I just wanted to give a quick update to you girlies. Ok so on this cycle I got my period naturally on 6/9 and I was going to take clomid cd3-7 but at the last minute I decided not too. I decided to take a brake from ttc, meds, opks and hpt's because this is really stressing me out at the moment. I'm focusing on losing some weight and getting fit at the moment. I'm also going to a different doctor in July so he can run some test on me since the one that prescribed me clomid didn't test for anything. I'm still taking folic acid, b6, and omega though.
Well girls just wanted to let you know what's going on but please let me know what's going on with you and if you get bfps, I'm still here to support you!

User Image and please!!!

11 years ago

KATTACK- If there was a like button id hit it a hundred times, Im right there with ya girl, this next time around im waiting on my real preiod and doing the same thing you did Taking a break!! And im getn a new DOC :) Taking this slow im tired of rushing things

PRAYING4aneeding some

Im 8 dpo today ladys
Fatigue is about it, and some tender nipples
Im useing these tools on this site and the bbt, calendar, when to test, and symptom tracker im likeing it real well :)
Good luck to everybody
Had a blast last night, dads b-day party took 2weeks to plan but it was awesome, a little drame but hey it happens lol, over all i had a blast!!!
Strawberry daquires all around lmao
Its so hot here, 105 WOW
Rain already
My poor little dog is sick, So i have lots going on and its keeping my mind off of testing, I took a Preg test today lol why i have no idea i know its to early, i might have not evening implanted yet. Its ok one week down one more to go :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

Where is everyone??
10dpo here and im cramping like crazy, AND im just real tired, and lazy

Weres everyone else at in there cycle?

NOTE: my chart isnt bioatistic or something like that, im not sure what that means, but thats what it says, My temps have only droped a little above my cover line since i had the positive ov test, and some times i only get 3 hours of sleep befor i take my temp. I wonder if im out this month based on my chart because im not sure how to read it.

PRAYING4aneeding some

I know im going out on a limb here BUT
Im 11dpo Cramping like crazy, Brown spotting and a huge temp drop from 97.20 to 96.07 " CAN YOU SAY WOW"
Im hopeing this is the implantation dip everyone talks about and not AF comeing early, But wow if it is this will be the shortest cycle iv had in yrs lol Im only on CD 25 lol whats going on lol
BFN this morning but ill try again in 4 days :) i need it

ok so im editing my post, Went to bath room and theres a little more there but no flow to it, so AF has arrived i think, but will see i guess.

PRAYING4aneeding some

Shortest cycle in yrs lol
CD25 is here
Do you guys think i should use my clomid this round with my natural period Or should i hold off and see if i ovulate on my own?
I had to use provera the last 2 times
I knew something was up because cramps have been awful

PRAYING4aneeding some

I am on round 2 of clomid. cd 13. This past week when i was on pill number 2 i got really sick and was given a shot for strep. Can this antibiotic effect clomid and make it not work? I did finish clomid I did 5-9. 50 mg
Thank you

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo