Community post

Discussion

Ladys let take this journey together :-) join me Please!

Hi ladys, I know Me and many other ladys are trying for there first child, and we all have days were we just need support from other women who are going threw the same thing, "Baby Dust To all" is my Motto!

Heres my Story, My name is Cassandra and me and my DH have been TTC for 8 months now. I have Irregular Periods, and Im on medication To help stimulate my ovarys because iv been told its a very good possibility that I have PCOS, iv never had a ultrasound to see what the cyst look like or how bad they are Yet. :-) but i will.
This month has been rough on me, My LMP was on the 1st of march, But i had 2 periods in one month lol my sec one came on the 22d it was very spotty light flow to nothing at all except when i wiped sorry (TMI) It lasted from the 22-30th, I was scarred because what I thought might be implantation was turning in to a early mc, So i took a test on the 26th to be sure and it was Indeed A BFP, Rexall Brand Thin Blue dark line, Took one the next day it was lighter then the next day still there but so so so faint. It disapeared :-(, After the spotting stoped, I started hurting on my lower right side thinking i have a cyst, wont no till Thursday, going for a blood test and to see what these sharp pains are from :-), Im not giveing up hope this month. My period was suppost to come on the 4th of april instead it came for the sec time in one month on the 22sd of march. Iv heard of women having vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy, so im testing again on the 4th, i took a clear blue digital on the 30th lol BFN im a (poasa) lol i love to pee on a stick my husband teases me about it :-). My breast are sore, there never sore ever lol!! but iv learned not to go with symptoms. My nausea went away when i started to spot.
But anyways ladys tell me your storys and lets give each other support, we can post are HPT and tweek them a bit lol have fun, talk about sex after all thats the fun part right! :-) But i understand its all so stressfull, it is, lets work together TY :-) hope you join

PRAYING4aneeding some

175 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 175 Replies | Last Page

Hi my name is Felisha and our stories are very close.
My husband and i have been trying to conceive for years... In December 2011 i had polyps removed from my uterus (non cancerous) because i had been bleeding for about 4 months straight. I stopped bleeding sometime in January. My cycle started on February 4th and it stayed on for 12 days which is'nt unusual for me. I've always had longer than usual cycles. I'm puzzled because it came back on February 22nd and stayed on through March 3rd. Since then no period. i had some kinda brownish spotting in march but no period. Throughout March i have picked up weight, i have had cramping and my tummy feels heavier than normal but no period has come. I took a hpt about 3 weeks ago and it was negative. I am 39 with a 20 year old son. My doctor says my egg follicles look fine and my uterus was kind of high but i still have a chance to get pregnant. I'm praying it's a little baby in here and i'm not having early menopause...

12 years ago

Well im glad to meet you, Sounds like you may have had some implantation bleeding in march, When Are you testing, i wish you the best and hope you'll get that sec child you long for :-) im sure you will. My Mother n law had her 3rd child at age 35 :-) it can happen. Im sorry you had to go threw all that. Ill pray that it'll all work out, keep me posted. When are you testing again ?

PRAYING4aneeding some

12 years ago • Post starter

Iv had 22views but no one wants to join :-(

PRAYING4aneeding some

Hello,

I just turned 36 and am trying for #1

When I look at the number I out down for my age I just cannot relate to it!

Been trying actively for 6 months and no joy!

We are seeing our fertility specalist next week to get my blood reports and hubbys seman results.

I had a hsg the other day and was told everything looks really good, tubes are not blocked either...but just have to wait and see what FS says.

If there is any problems then we wont be hanging around will deffo try IUI and if that fails IVF will do whatever it takes to get pregnant this YEAR that is my goal and focus....

it gets hard and its a struggle sometimes but I remain positive, I know people who have had 7 miscarriges and they keep on going to fulfill their dream and when I get sad or depressed i think of the ladies who have been trying for 10 years have had 7 + miscarriges and my heart and prays go out for them....it just give me that little bit more strength.

Baby dust to all of you!

User Image

12 years ago

Hello my name is Olivia Knouff and me and my husband just began to start trying. I also have VERY irregular periods this last cycle has just hit 50 days straight with no signs of a new cycle. Therefore I am probably goign to go to the doctor soon and see if theres anything they can do or if they is anything wrong. I also LOVE taking test lol! I've learned to stagger them my fear has always been being pregnant and not knowing it. I believe if you know your pregnant your more carefull about alot of things! Silly way to think I know. Glad to find women to share this journey with other women. Sometimes it can be really sad and dissapointing when you find out your not pregnant! Thanks for your story!

Mrs.Knouff

12 years ago

thanks for sharing your story. i am 33 (almost 34). my husbnd and i have been trying my first child for 2 years now, and just last month i found out that i have pcos. i had no clue, as i'm only slightly overweight, i ovulate every month and don't have any of the other symptoms typically associated with pcos. it was a real eye-opener and i'm so glad to finally know what has been going on inside.

i suggest that you get that transvaginal ultrasound and gather as much information as you can about your body. it gave me a bit more of a sense of control actually knowing what was going on in my body.

this month i am doing all that i can to get a better understanding of my cycle. i am charting my bbt, i also started taking metformin, and i am also using a fertility monitor.

although finding out that i had pcos was a bummer, i am still happy to know that i can take control of the situation and try other ways to conceive. i have not given up hope and try my best to remain optimistic.

i was also a poas addict, but must admit that i don't poas anymore because it made it so much more difficult constantly seeing bfn's. i just wait for af and then move on to the next cycle :) i hope and pray every month for our bfp.

i wish you and your dh all the best of luck and baby dust!

12 years ago

Ok i am in lol..... So my story is that i spent years without any pregnancy after me and my husband got married two weeks later i got a positive pregnancy test i was nervous but extremely happy i called my husband to give him the news when it register for me why had i been bleeding for a month if i was pregnant so i went to the emergency room they later confirmed i was having a tubal pregnancy...... I was kind of sad but i figured maybe if i tried again i may get another positive and have a healthly pregnancy only to get pregnant a month later with another tubal my fert doc romoved my tube and did a hsg and confirmed i would never get pregnant without ivf so i researched local studies and was told in about a month another study maybe opened that i may qualify for excited i called them ok lol..... I harassed them as much as i could without being to terribly werid..... So the weekend my husband was at drill i was feeling sick i thought man i am feeling sick so i took a test knowing it would be negative so like all women who ttc you take it anyway it comes well it came back postive i thought how...... I went to my doc only to get a call from the study the same day telling me i qualify i was in tears over the phone explaining to them i maybe having another tubal they told me sorry and to reapply later the doctor told me i had a healthly pregnancy i was overjoyed i made it 6weeks before i miscarried....... I continued to try after i miscarried and later learned that my tube was reblocked and even if i did get pregnant i would miscarry because i had scar tissue in my uterus i had scar tissue to correct both issues and the fert doc gave me the thumbs up to try again but i can't see this being a easy journey i have trained myself to never get excited and i have experienced such embarrassment i don't think i will tell anyone if i get pregnant until i see the head lol...... I have experienced such shame in this journey and i really just want to give my hubby a legacy...... I think emotionally i give up

12 years ago

Hi, I'm Kat, and my husband and I are just starting this journey. We've been married almost 6 months, and had a few "moments of uncertainty" during the time we've been together, both before and since we've been married, but the timing felt off, and I'm glad we are finally at a place where we are excited about what is to come. We're actively "trying" this month, no tracking of anything at this point, just testing the theory that I'm one of the average women that ovulates halfway through my cycle. If necessary, I'll start tracking ovulation, but I am crossing my fingers we can avoid that.

Best wishes to all!

12 years ago

Hello everyone thanks for sharing your stories. The Doc is trying my on provera, and clomid, and\testing my progesteron regularly :-)! I finaly got someweres. Hope This works, he said the sec period i had last month was a chemical or breakthrough bleeding. :-( Continue posting your journey ladys Wish you the best of luck Baby Dust.

PRAYING4aneeding some

Hello! My name is Caitlin.. DH and i have been tying about about 9 months now..and boy, its been a long journey.. i haven't really used anything to help such as charting, or OPKS or anything..but this girl at work just got her BFP, so im ready to get a roll on, and go all out TTC. i'm on CD2, and this month i'm using the OPK's, preseed, and ill be using the home fertility kits for myself, and DH. the test for women comes in a pack of 2, so excitedly, lastnight, i took one, and it came back positive..so i'm hoping when i take the other one tomorrow, that it'll still say everything is normal for me.. DH got kicked by a bull when he was younger, so the doc. told him itd be difficult to have kids, but he has a 10 year old son.. I'm 23, and he is 27. we're both pretty young, but being how he has a 10 year old son already, we don't want to delay the age difference anymore than we can help.. soo.. baby dust to you all!!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo