Community post

Discussion

Provera, Clomid Metformin TTC9months (join this forum ladys)

View Full Post

Hi ladys i think we all need a forum were we can talk about are journey. Fertilty Meds and such.
My story im going to make it short.
I have PCOS, and DH and I TTC for 9 months now, Doc started me on 10mg of provera or metroxypro... rather same thing. For 5days, I ended on sat, its been four days and know period yet, I realy want my period iv never wanted it so bad lol, that way i can start my clomid days 5-9, and start BD with DH lol Thats the best part after all!! did anyone have any luck yet, I hope this works, We desperatly want a child :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

131 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 131 Replies | Last Page

No i sure didnt, instead i found pic of the answer brand ones to see what the positive ones looked like and mine didnt match. Its ok less confuseing this way because iv started and ended provera yesterday so ovulateing while on it would just mess me up. Ok show up all ready hehehe

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

I really hope she comes soon Cass! And I am glad you had a good time and relaxed a little bit!
AFM I will be 9 dpo tomorrow and will prob be posting my 9dpo test! Wish me luck!

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

SWIFT i love that nail polish its so pretty, i want it lol!
And that top one looked a little pink to me, but i see the following day it was neg, sorry, i went to check out your 9dpo but i didnt see it, am i to early? Yeah i injoyed the relaxation, been trying to get out of the house and visit family and just get out in the sun to keep my eyes away from the internet lol i call my self a research aholic lol Baby this Baby that lmao. I need a break and i feel so much more relaxed when im not worrying about BD and In my 2wk wait. So knowing im just waiting for AF and knowing im not pregnant i Can Breath for now until i go insain again latter this month like i do every month
4 ya

PRAYING4aneeding some

Cass I havent put up the 9dpo photo yet ! Just got home from taking our kiddies to the pool. Im glad your relaxing a bit it makes life much easier! Thanks I always say im buying nail polish for my DD and yet I always paint my nails with it! As for my previous test I didnt see a 2nd line on 7dpo only on the 8dpo!

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

Ok its posted!

11 years ago

CD40 ugh
Come on start already so not fair!!!

PRAYING4aneeding some

Wow that is a long cycle! If I dont get Pd by friday Cd34 then I gotta go back to my Dr for blood to see if I am preggo or not!

11 years ago

CD53 here :/

User Image and please!!!

11 years ago

13 dpo and got 2 pink lines!

11 years ago

YAYYYYYYY!!!!

PRAYING4aneeding some

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo