Community post

Discussion

Provera, Clomid Metformin TTC9months (join this forum ladys)

View Full Post

Hi ladys i think we all need a forum were we can talk about are journey. Fertilty Meds and such.
My story im going to make it short.
I have PCOS, and DH and I TTC for 9 months now, Doc started me on 10mg of provera or metroxypro... rather same thing. For 5days, I ended on sat, its been four days and know period yet, I realy want my period iv never wanted it so bad lol, that way i can start my clomid days 5-9, and start BD with DH lol Thats the best part after all!! did anyone have any luck yet, I hope this works, We desperatly want a child :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

131 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 131 Replies | Last Page

Swift take a digiatal, What miu was you test you took, i seen something faint on it when i looked :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

I cant get a digital but my aunt is bringing me a diff brand I will for sure post a pic later !

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

ok just remember that if thats a internet cheapie you used then it prob wont show on a store test till at least 4 days from now,

PRAYING4aneeding some

It was a dollar store brand and there is nothing! BLAHHHH I just want to know for sure or not!

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

Make a doctors appointment see what he says or she lol ???

CD41 and almost 2 weeks after the spotting that i thought was IB. And a week after expected period, My boobs are so sore, and i cant stop peeing HUH???? Whats going on with me, i took a onestep dollar store test this morning it was negative, thinking it would say positive by now if i was pregnant, so im feeling down, because i still havent had a period start from the provera yet, just sitting around waiting on my new cycle to begin, Hope i ovulate this time around and then maybe start my periods and ovulation on my own!
NOTE: Its only been 6days since my last pill, and last time i didnt start till day 12.

You guys can look at my chart to see the days iv already test and tell me what you think.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Note i forgot to add my BFN for today on my chart
That link may or may not work.

PRAYING4aneeding some

Hey cass I sure do hope it works out for you! got me tonight during sex!! YUCK most embarassing thing ever! But DH is awesome and didnt mind says its natural and things happen! So CD1 for me!

11 years ago

Im sorry swift, hey dont feel bad thats happened to me befor to lol. Kind of embaressing but hey things happen. Wish CD1 would come for me already! im on 42 i think im not sure! How many cycle days did you go...?

PRAYING4aneeding some

I went 32CD which is the shortest cycle I have ever had!

11 years ago

Hey girls I have a question for all of you. What are you doing different this cycle, I started spotting yesterday and today I have a medium flow! I'm so excited I didn't have to take provera to induce my period this time! :) so I read somewhere not to count the spotting as cycle day one so I think I'm counting today's flow as cd1, what do you think?

Oh and since I barely got my period which it's cd 56 does that mean I ovulated 14 days ago not when I got my positive opk?

User Image and please!!!

11 years ago

Count first day of flow as CD1
Me, im had to use provera this time, and its been 11days since my last pill and im spoting today so im hopeing CD1 comes soon, Im doing this cycle dif
1- Evening Primrose Oil (helps with CM)
2- After period BD every other day
3- Charting temps on CD1
4-Taking Clomid CD5-9
5-And Useing OPKs for the first time correctly lol Starting CD 10 :)

I thought about the Rubastusin thing but i hate that crap
Really hopeing this is AF for me
Will see in the morning

PRAYING4aneeding some

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo