Community post

Question

Creamy, milky, white CM for the past five days after ovulation.

I'm pretty sure I ovulated on March 30th. The few days leading up to that day and that day I had EWCM/water CM. Everyday since ovulation (I'm about 5 DPO) I have had moderate amounts of white, cloudy, milky CM that is not very sticky but rather a little bit stretchy. Could this be a good sign for pregnancy?

Proud mommy of two girls. Hoping for a third ASAP! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/no_af.gif

3 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

i've heard both yes and no... and i'm in your exact same position. My cycles are always all over the place when it comes to symptoms, they're never consistent so I dont know what to think. Hopefully someone will answer!

baby dust***

13 years ago

I'm in the same situation also. I've been tracking my CM for about 4 months now and i've come to notice that between 7 and 10 DPO it usually becomes creamy and somewhat stretchy (sorry if TMI) then by 11- 14DPO it tends to dry up. Since everyone's body is different i would say anything that's not your norm is always a positive sign. I'm now at 9DPO and it feels like there's tons of it to the point where i have to change my liner every couple of hours.

Good luck to you. hope to see another post if you find out anything else..

13 years ago

hi i ovulated also on March 30 and had sex on the 27th,28th,299th and also the 1st April which were the days i was most fertile, my mucus is also creamy and white also i am recieving lower belly cramps , today i starting feeling a bit light headed could i be pregnant?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo