Community post

Discussion

Ovulation Spotting?

Three days ago I had a little bit of light red/pinkish spotting when I went to the bathroom. It was just a small amount and I haven't really had any since (maybe a tiny tinge yesterday but hard to tell). I have been having very mild cramps for the past two days. My bbt temps have not indicated ovulation. I have done some research and everyone seems to say that ovulation spotting occurs during ovulation or immediately before. It's been three days since the spotting and my temps aren't telling me I ovulated. I am so confused! I am leaning toward trusting the temps but I never spot during my cycles so I am not familiar with the time span between spotting and when you actually ovulate. Any experiences?

Proud mommy of two girls. Hoping for a third ASAP! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/no_af.gif

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

There are many possibilities. You could be anovulatory this cycle or you could have a low level of hormones and that's why your spotting. There are probably lots more reasons as well. What type of doctor are you seeing? I was seeing a regular OB and he didn't have any answers for me about spotting. If you can find a NaPro doctor near you, I'd apply to be a patient. They're well versed in the numerous reasons you may be spotting. Best of all a NaPro doc will teach you how to listen to your body so that you'll know what it's telling you.

Baby dust to you!
Love,
Catherine
babystepsandtears.com

Baby dust to all of you ladies! www.babystepsandtears.com

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo