Community post

Question

Light cramping on only one side at 11dpo. Pregnancy or PMS cramps?

I ovulated around March 30th. I remember getting up during the night a day or two previous to ovulating and felt sharp pains in my left ovary area that were short-lasting and I'm assuming those were ovulation pains. Ever since I ovulated, I have been having dull, on-and-off cramps on only my left side (the side I ovulated on). I am 11dpo so AF isn't due for a couple days, but I was wondering if the fact that these cramps are on one side rather than my typical PMS cramps that encompass more of my abdomen might be a good sign? I had a definite dip in temp on my bbt chart at 8dpo (maybe an implantation dip?). Do these one-sided cramps on the side I ovulated seem like a good sign to anyone or has anyone had experiences where they have experienced this and AF has shown up?

Poll:
Good sign for pregnancy! (0 votes)
AF is just as likely to come with this type of cramps. (0 votes)
No clue!!! (0 votes)

Proud mommy of two girls. Hoping for a third ASAP! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/no_af.gif

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Have you taken a preg test, some can show up 2 days before your missed period.
I have had this and gotten my period, but you still could be preg everyones body is different, so keep the hope and faith, even if you take a test and it say neg, it still could be pos you may just have to wat and see if you get your period, it's only 2 days. i have to wait 12days to find out. Best of luck to both of us and lots of baby dust to be around.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo