Posts by quinns16

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Strange taste in mouth at 5 DPO!

So last night when I was making dinner I popped a piece of raw broccoli in my mouth and was shocked at the tas ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Does bloating a day before bbt dip mean the dip may be implantation rather than estrogen surge?

On 7 DPO I was having a lot of bloating and gas. The next morning (8 DPO) I noticed a dip on my bbt chart. Thi ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Light cramping on only one side at 11dpo. Pregnancy or PMS cramps?

I ovulated around March 30th. I remember getting up during the night a day or two previous to ovulating and fe ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Light cramping on only one side at 11dpo. Pregnancy or PMS cramps?

I ovulated around March 30th. I remember getting up during the night a day or two previous to ovulating and fe ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation Spotting?

Three days ago I had a little bit of light red/pinkish spotting when I went to the bathroom. It was just a sma ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Creamy, milky, white CM for the past five days after ovulation.

I'm pretty sure I ovulated on March 30th. The few days leading up to that day and that day I had EWCM/water CM ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Two fertile periods of EWCM?

I'm so confused! My cycle started out normally with dry CM after my period, then it got sticky, then it got cr ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Decreasing EWCM but BBT temps that don't match up with ovulation?

I had ovulation pains a few days ago along with a dip and then substantial rise in temperature. Three or four ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

EWCM and ovulation pains but no positive OPK?

I have been having water/egg white CM for the past few days. I have been feeling I will ovulate soon and have ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Not a ton of cervical mucus?

I am about 10 DPO and I know that increased cervical mucus can be a sign of early pregnancy. I'm not totally d ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago