Community post

Question

My husband and I had sex the day before, the day of and after ovulation. Could I be pregnant?

I am 34 going on 35 and I'm hoping to get pregnant with my third child. I was on the pill for only 2 month and stopped due to it making me sick and my husband and I decided we wanted a baby. This will be his first. I am hoping for a BFP!!!

User Image

2 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Perhaps, you probably wont know though till a missed period. I have been ttc since Nov 2010 for our 3rd as well. no luck for me and i have timed everything doing OPK, checking cervix and bbt charting and no luck. Its so hard to pinpoint exactly when timing is right. And even if we do time everything, we still only have a 20% chance of conceiving. Its so hard and its frustrating. Good luck and baby dust to you!!!!!!! :)

13 years ago

Yes it is frustrating. Especially when you read articles on how to conceive and how simple they make it seem. But when you get down to it, it gets quite difficult. I get concerned because I've read that women 35 and older it can get a little harder then when they were younger. My husband is 10 years younger than me and he's hopeful, but does not stress if we do not conceive. I have two from prior marriage and did not plan them, so that makes it difficult now to know what I should be looking for. This time I am actually"planning" for a baby and that makes it exciting! But again, when you start trying and it does not happen as easy as my first two (not planned) then you get frustrated. Especially when you know age 35 is slowly creeping up. I wish you lots of luck and LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU TOO!!!!!! ^_^

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo