Community post

Discussion

LMP 5/30/12 - 28 Cycle - Currently on cycle day 16

Hello ladies!

I am back on the "TWW" wagon again. Just curious are their any other ladies in here who had their LMP on 5/30 or any day of that week? So far I have been consistent with my cycles sine my last MC on 8/11/11 So I am back on my 28 day cycles. If that is the case then based on some calculators online I should have "ovulated" yesterday 6/13/12.

Today I have been feeling extremely mild "period like" cramping in my lower abdomen and lower back.

DH and I have everyday since 6/7/12. I really hope I am on track with this cycle and hope for a this month! We have been TTC since 9/2011

Any other ladies care to join the conversation, feel free. Would LOVE to know who else is on the same TWW boat as I! We can all countdown together!

Thanks!!

Emy

User Image

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello Emy,

My LMP was 5/31/12. I think I ovulated today. My cycle has been out of whack too after my m/c in 12/2011. I went all in with trying to track my body after that(temping/opk), but gave it a rest last month. Hoping to do it w/o all that.
Wouldn't be the worse thing if I didn't get pregnant this month, but would be amazing if it did!

Good luck to you!
L

11 years ago

Hello L!

Well this is it for us! I finally got my BFP on Monday!! I couldn't believe it so yesterday I took a digital and it cam be back with those beautiful words PREGNANT!! We are super, super excited!

I wish you the very best of luck to you hun!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo