Community post

Discussion

Any other ladies that are 14 DPO??

Hi ladies!! I am 14 dpo today and have only had mild cramping, some heartburn, lots of clear or whitish CM. I never recalled getting very wet right before AF. I'm due for tomorrow, truly hoping she doesn't show her ugly face! I took a test last night and of course a . But I just do not feel like the evil witch is coming, yet I do not want to get my hopes up either. I'll that she does not appear and when I take the test I'll get a !! Are there any ladies in here on the same boat as I?? Would like to hear from you gals! Much to you all!!!

User Image

15 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

I am in the same boat as you!
AF is due tomorrow, but I've been having period like cramps since yesterday, and I NEVER get them that early. For as long as I can remember, I only ever get them the day of AF, never before.
I am so hoping that the wicked witch doesn't show, but I guess we'll see.
I am also having quite a bit of CM which is unsual, especially since it's very creamy. Hmmm....

Good luck!

13 years ago

Hi there! Please keep me posted! I'll be checking in tomorrow. Hope AF doesn't show up for either of us :) Lots of baby dust to you!!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

I took the test and it was negative, but the wicked witch is due today, but she hasn't shown any signs of coming.

13 years ago

I'll be watching for updates - good luck ladies!!!

I'm due for AF on Wednesday, testing tomorrow AM!

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

13 years ago

Okay ladies, I am 15 DPO and was due today. She has yet to show her dreaded face. It may want to appear Wednesday, I don't know. I do not want to get my hopes up too high right this very moment. I had DH check my cervix and he said it's much lower than yesterday and feels "squishy". No sign of blood on his finger. I read that a low soft cervix with lots of discharge can be an early sign of pregnancy.....

These are my symptoms today:

- Very dull cramps but mostly in my lower back
- Lots of CM sort of clear with some white and it's slippery to the touch. I do not recall having CM prior to
- Loss of appetite
- Scratchy feeling in my throat

That's about it. I am that this THE month!!! Not only would I love a lil baby, but a December baby!

Much
to you all you ladies! I'll be keeping everyone posted!

User Image

I am having a ridiculous amount of CM.... I keep thinking that it's AF and when I go to the bathroom, it's still just CM. Completely crazy. I never get this much, ever.

Of course, I'm somewhat hoping I'm not pregnant, my fiance is not ready for a kid. I know if I did end up pregnant, he'd step up and be a father if I asked him to, but we were talking about it last night and he wanted us to consider adoption. =/

13 years ago

Hi Urbangirl11! Thanks and I send you lots of too! :)

Hi BrittneyJenAnn, sorry to hear that DH is not ready. Well hopefully for you Ms. will appear soon :)

As for me, I guess I can add another symptom, extremely MOODY! Was not very nice to my DH earlier today :(

Didn't realize until a little later that I kind of went off on him for no apparent reason. Hmmmmm..... still keeping my fingers crossed ladies!!

User Image

Hiya i am 14dpo not sign of af yet hope she keeps away! have lots of symptoms white cm, very tender and sore breasts for well over a week, cramps, heartburn done a test yesterday not good at waiting! lol got bfn :( but fingers crossed that there is still hope!.xxx

13 years ago

Ladies I tested today and got a very faint OMG!! I am 16 dpo today! I am so excited!! I'll be testing again in a day to see the test get darker, I am shocked!! I am going to try to upload and see what you ladies think!!

Much to you all!!!

User Image

That's great!

I'm still getting BFNs, but I've been cramping all day, and having enormous amounts of CM, so we'll see!

I'm so happy for you!!

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo