Community post

Discussion

At what DPO did a beautiful BFP appear? Any Feb 2013 Babies?

Just curious here!

I am currently 8 DPO today and just wanted to know at what DPO did some of you ladies receive your beautiful ??

Would you care to share?

I also wanted to know how many ladies out there are expecting their bundles of joy in February 2013??

Should I be wonderfully blessed by expecting a then based on the charts here I would be due 2/5/13!!

Please oh please dear Lord I for that wonderful sometime within the next few days!!

User Image

13 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

Hello! With my angel baby I did not get a postive till 13 DPO and even then... It was reallllllllllllllly realllllllllllllllly light. All women are different tho. Last month I got a faint line and believe I had a chemical pregnancy so this month I will not be testing till 14 DPO. Just do not be let down by a BFN before a missed AF!!!! If I get prego this month I will be due Feb. 23 :)

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Hi. I am 9 dpo today, trying to hold off testin until next week when AF has failed to show up. I would be due 2/4/13.

Do you have any symptoms?

I am feeling really hopeful, I had some brownish CM on Sunday and I have had a lot of CM every day since and I am completely exhausted. A few other symptoms too but I am not reading into them since I experienced them last month too at got a BFN.

Baby dust!!

11 years ago

Hello ladies!! Thanks for replying and sharing!

Well for the last two days I've had these mild but annoying cramps. It will be felt towards my lower abdomen and then it like moves towards my lower back. It has been constant and on going. I try not to think about it, but it just continues! Then last night around 8pm I was feeling this pretty painful pinching like sensation on my right side. It lasted for quite a while!

I supposedly O'd on 5/15 and I tell you the day of up until 5-6 DPO I was feeling SUPER tired! I wanted to sleep all day!! My boobs were sore; I was bloated and gassy; I did have very very faint cramping, but the ones I'm feeling now I feel them more. Still not intense but I feel them.

I DO NOT want to get my hopes, but I truly, truly feel this is it for us!!! We had a M/C on 8/11/11 and have been TTC since September after my doctor gave us the green light!

I want to hold off until Sunday but I am so anxious!! She is (hoping it DOES NOT happen) is not due until 5/29.

Good luck ladies and I sent you all many, many, MANY your ways!!

I shall be keeping everyone posted!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Alrighty so i started my period on may 3rd ended the 7 baby danced all that week and every other day until the 16 then did it every day til sunday morning. Had 2 days of spotting and cramping throughout.

Been having crazy dreams and the ffrequent bathroom trips...wnt 9 times yesterday when i normally do 1or. 2. Ive been exhausted this entire month. Bloated and gassy.

My breats are now sore. I never spot inbetween periods so that was new to me on monday/tuesday.

Period is due on the 31st and i wanna test but i know there is something down there just dont wanna wait anymore!!!!!

11 years ago

I am currently 14 DPO (which is strange since my cycles are ALWAYS 28-30 days...and this month I ovulated 9 days later than normal?!?). I am a clinical lab scientist and our tests are only accurate down to 25 mIu on the qualitative tests, and I had read that the Dollar Tree cheapies were more sensitive than my laboratory test (I will say that on a purchasing level, our tests at the lab only cost us a little over a dollar each, so it isn't like they are all "high tech" or any better than an HPT).

I checked with a superior and asked if he thought that blood serum (spun down blood in a tube) would work on these Dollar Tree tests if I put blood on there, and since our tests at work are serum/urine interchangable, he figured that they were basically the same thing, but that people obviously wouldn't have a blood drawing/centrifuging option. I spotted last Friday night (May 18th) and woke up with HORRIBLE cramps Saturday morning and figured AF was rearing her ugly head...but much to my surprise, AF was not there. I figured that could possibly be implantation. Tuesday I had my blood drawn by a co-worker, put it on the Dollar Tree test after work and it was ever so faintly positive, but I decided to wait and test again. Thursday I put the blood serum on our work tests, and no surprise, it came out negative, as they aren't that sensitive. Dollar Tree cheapie...more positive than Tuesday's result. Yesterday, 13 dpo, Dollar Tree test was remarkably darker, work test a small HINT of a line after 10 minutes. With my last pregnancy, my hCG level at 24 dpo was only at 25 (confirmed quantitative level), and I wasn't planning a pregnancy then, so I didn't test before that day, so based on that, I don't believe my urine test will show up positive for at least another week. Based on the fact that I have never had a problem TTC (my other 3 children from my first marriage were not planned out, and until the 3rd one, I didn't have the convenience of on demand lab testing), I am going to treat my Dollar Tree test as my BFP, as I have never EVER been this late for AF since I was like 17 years old (I'm almost 33 now) and usually have regular cycles without much variation between 28-30 days long. I have been extremely fatigued this last week, sore nipples, voracious appetite (not like me at all), and have zero ambition to run/exercise, when I'm normally a 5+ mile a day runner and weight train 3-4 days a week. Hoping for the best, but will reallllly wonder about Dollar Tree tests (they look the same as our work tests, btw) if for some reason AF comes along. If all is well, I will be due February 2, 2013. Good luck to all! Sending some baby dust your way!!!

11 years ago

if preggo this month I would be due 2/4/13. I have had brown CM this past thursday, off and on mild cramps and burning sensation weird. I tested early and saw a faint line but it was at 8dpo way to early had DH view it and he said it was a second line as well. Took a test later that evening and it was a BFN. So I have decieded that if AF does not appear by 3/31/12 I would test. Sine this is our anni date I pray that I have a BFP!

My info:

32 age
o Kids
1st time TTC'ing.
10 or 11 DPO not sure.
2 days + OPKs on 12th, 13th, started to lighten up on 14th
used first response line ovulation kit.

oh. I am a horrible speller.

Good thing I am accountant :)

11 years ago

Keep us updated!!!! Good luck everyone!!!

11 years ago

Hi there, i am 11dpo now and this morning got my very excited and happy. now to wait and hope for a all the best girls. xo

11 years ago

Congrats!!!!!K i have to get more hpt lol

11 years ago

Congrats

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo