Posts by emyyjunito

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Any other ladies that are 14 DPO??

Hi ladies!! I am 14 dpo today and have only had mild cramping, some heartburn, lots of clear or whitish CM. I ...

15 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

My TWW may begin today! Any other ladies had AF on 5/2/12?

I think this it! I am sure I am ovulating today, if so, then my TWW countdown has officially begun! I do not w ...

90 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Finally a BFP after One Year and a MC

Hi ladies!! I just wanted to share the great news!! DH and I are expecting a March baby!! We both suffered a M ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

LMP 5/30/12 - 28 Cycle - Currently on cycle day 16

Hello ladies! :wave: I am back on the "TWW" wagon again. Just curious are their any other ladies ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Any woman who believe they ovulated a week after a period?

Hello ladies! I need help. My AF began 4/5/12 (28 day cycle this time). Now since my last miscarriage :baby ...

10 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

At what DPO did a beautiful BFP appear? Any Feb 2013 Babies?

Just curious here! :smile_2: I am currently 8 DPO today and just wanted to know at what DPO did some of yo ...

13 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Any Gals Ovulated Between 3/19-3/26? (December Baby)

Hi ya'll! DH and I have been trying since our MC back in 8/1/11. I am 36 he is 26. I fear I am having trouble ...

23 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Faint positive one day then negative he next???

Hi ladies! I am growing a little concerned. I am seeking to know if any of you have experienced this before? ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

My husband and I had sex the day before, the day of and after ovulation. Could I be pregnant?

I am 34 going on 35 and I'm hoping to get pregnant with my third child. I was on the pill for only 2 month and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

No more pages