Community post

Discussion

Two weeks wait and symptoms!!

View Full Post

Hi,
I just did my iui on July 25th 2014(day 12 of my cycle)....and now in Tww....just want to find some way to pass this time soon....any cycle buddies?? I'm trying to read into each n every symptom....had a miscarriage in feb and now keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP...for now jus have mild cramps similar to ovulation pain...I know it's too early but can't help it...I just want a .... to all those who r TTC.....

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

How was your weekend? Hope it went well.

I tested all weekend, including today and all were negative. Starting to think I am out. I know it's still early but I figured I would have had continuing symptoms that started on Friday. But Saturday I had no symptoms really except for a terrible headache by the end of the day and that could be because we were at the Ren Faire for almost 8 hours. Lots of sun! But it was fun. I love going there. Just wish everything wasn't so expensive there. Below is a recap of how my weekend went day by day...

Friday: I was peeing a lot, couldn't finish meals, felt nauseous, and when DH & I BD'd I saw a creamy khaki colored CM...which I have never noticed before.

Saturday: Felt fine. Yes, I got tired and exhausted towards the end of the day and had a terrible headache but besides that felt no symptoms. I did see a fortune teller while at the Faire and she did give me some hope. She did say that my best chances were Sept 20th and Nov 20 through mid Jan. I really pray it doesn't take that long. Still hoping that this month is it but not feeling that confident anymore. I have always wanted to have a reading, just to see what it's like. My own tea leaf reading (that is if I read it right) gave me the impression that in 9-10 months I will have a false fear but good things will happen. I took that as a THB. But nothing specifically came out in my tea leaves as being PG. Guess we'll see what happens.

Sunday: All I felt was extremely exhausted from Saturday but WOW my nipples hurt. Specifically my right. Last night I woke feeling nauseous and thought I was going to vomit. It was like an acidic taste came up and sat in my throat...but nothing happened and it took me awhile to get that taste out of my throat. Yuk. I was almost hoping to throw up just to get it out of me.

Today: My right nipple still hurts. And I just feel dazed. I took another test today but still a negative. I thought last night's nauseousness was enough of a sign to see something but I guess not.

Guess we'll see if the Fortune Teller was right...still trying to hold out hope but I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed again. DH & I will only be able to BD in a short time frame this next cycle because we have my step-kids for part of that time frame and his work schedule is going to be a pain to schedule around. But I guess we'll see what his schedule is like when the time comes. He refuses to think about it until AF arrives. Let's hope she doesn't.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I wish you the best of luck! I tested Sunday with a negative and today I'm 13 dpo and two negatives. I really thought I had a shot this month. I didn't have the usual week long cramps that I usually get before AF but today they are full force and AF is due tomorrow. We'll try IUI again next month... I just wonder if they can numb me at all? It was horribly painful. :-/

Brandy257 TTC#1, 2 years and 4 months

9 years ago

Hi girls,
Both hpt and beta hcg were negative on 18dpiui...So upset and disappointed ...but haven't got AF yet....this TTC journey is so frustrating....

9 years ago • Post starter

Awww Sinrap, I am sorry to hear. It is so frustrating, I know.. sending hugs your way.

9 years ago

Awww Ladies,

I'm so sorry to hear about the BFN's. I had another BFN this morning and even though I am not due until Thurs/Fri...I feel as though I am out too. Many girls from other Forums keep reminding me not to get your hopes up until AF arrives. But it's so hard not to. I refuse to test again til at least Friday maybe even Sat if AF is late. We have my step kids coming in the morning and staying until 3:30p for the next 2 days and I don't want any evidence that we are testing.

Still trying to hold out hope but not holding my breath.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Yeah Lolo1176 I hear ya, I technically haven't missed mine yet (tomorrow is AF day) but I have the pre-spotting that I always get so I assume it'll be here. On the other hand I do feel strangely different but I'm assuming that is my mind playing tricks on me and I really don't want to get my hopes up!

9 years ago

Yea, I have the precramps I typically get the day before AF...even though it is still light I can just tell.

Still trying to hold out hope because they say early pregnancy symptoms can mimic PMS. But I go through this so much that I just know.

I guess it will be onto the next month in hopes for a May baby. You ladies going to stick around on this board? Might help to have that extra support here.

9 years ago

I'm sure I will.. It really does help to be able to chat with ladies who understand what you're going through. Most I know are super sweet but never had an issue. And after over two years and practically giving up hope it really helps! Really thought we had a shot this month..

9 years ago

Thanks a lot brandy257 and lolo1176....it's been heartbreaking month after month....but with all ur support I've got through n now all set for the next cycle...let's continue to keep in touch and help each other in this TTC journey...and looking forward to see our s very soon....

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Everyone,

I stumbled upon this thread and I just wanted to say I am also in the same boat of ttc. It is hard for me because my husband is military and is about to be deployed. I really want to get pg before he leaves. What makes it even more frustrating is that a few of my friends are pg and some of those weren't even trying!

Our TTC story starts almost a year ago in October when I got off BC. I of course didn't know anything about getting pregnant then but downloaded an app (my days) to keep track of my fertile and ovulation days. Since then there are a few times I have thought that I was pregnant a few times but I never have been. I have had many symptoms each time including feeling nauseous and of course every time I have been an obsessive tester!

This time I could have swore it was different! I am currently 14 days PO and have had some symptoms that I have never had before such as tingly and sore breasts. Alas, I have tested every day since 10 days PO and have gotten negatives every day. Yesterday at 13 days PO I thought I may have gotten a slight, faint positive but this morning it was negative again so I think it may have been an evap line. Today at 14 days PO AF is due and so far she has not shown up. I still feel nauseous but at this point I question if it is all in my head or what?!!

The hardest part about all of this is clinging onto hope it will happen without wanting to seem crazy and experiencing things I am not sure if they are there!

Cant wait to see if we all get BFPs

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo