Community post

Discussion

Two weeks wait and symptoms!!

View Full Post

Hi,
I just did my iui on July 25th 2014(day 12 of my cycle)....and now in Tww....just want to find some way to pass this time soon....any cycle buddies?? I'm trying to read into each n every symptom....had a miscarriage in feb and now keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP...for now jus have mild cramps similar to ovulation pain...I know it's too early but can't help it...I just want a .... to all those who r TTC.....

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Oh no I am so sorry to hear about your family's business. I am sending positive vibes and prayers your way! Did AF show her ugly face?

I am not on any medications for fertility the past couple of months and this past month my cycle was only 25 days :(. I feel like without progesterone I have no shot at making a baby. I literally start spotting at about 7 dpo. I did the past two months anyway and then got AF way too early. Such a bummer. I have a doctor appointment in March with a new doctor so maybe he can recommend something in the meantime. Plus I caught a cold this weekend. Not such a great start to the new year but I am hoping things are going to change for us soon!

Brandy257 TTC#1, 2 years and 4 months

9 years ago

brandy257: Thanks. Hopefully we will know more as early as tomorrow afternoon on our jobs. Really sucks though.

I think I caught a cold too over the weekend...and it's weird I haven't even been out in the cold but my sinuses are killing me...as well as my low back. Ugh.

That's great that you are going to see a new doctor in March. Granted that feels so far away but at the same time now you have some time to save and hopefully this new doctor will have some good news to help you get and stay pregnant.

Well, I am now officially 1 day late...according to FF, AF was due yesterday. I did test and I put down a negative...even though I think I was dealing with line eye. I did pull it out of the garbage before I left for work to look at it again and I know you aren't supposed to do that but I looked at it and I think I saw something extremely faint on the test but I am still calling it a negative. If AF doesn't show by tomorrow I will test again. If AF isn't here by Wednesday night I will call the doctors and see about going in for a blood test. It does give me some hope seeing my temps rising up. It does leave me with questions why I am not seeing a positive since I am considered late but, this is the second month after the month of the mc and I don't know what is going on. Really wish I kept up with my temping this month.

And OMG! It is really bitter cold here. Single digit temps. Negative wind chills. Which just the thought of this cold weather could be why my sinuses hurt and low back hurt. Had a snow storm over the weekend 3-5 inches and supposed to see that again tonight. DH hasn't even shoveled what we do have now. With it being as cold as it is it's gonna freeze and be really hard to get rid of but it's hard for right now. My low back is killing me...had to take 3 Tylenol this morning and he's been working all weekend. My low back pain could be a sign of AF showing up too.

My symptoms have definitely been different this time around. Been having cravings and when I eat it it tastes a bit different than what I expected and then I am disappointed. Except for the vinegar...lol...some people might find it gross but I am a huge fan of balsamic vinegar's and this weekend I have been taking spoonfuls of it with a tad of oil...lol. (This weekend it has been with a tad of blood orange oil with a tangerine vinegar) I'm sure it's not the healthiest for you either but yum. I have also been so thirsty for either soda or mostly water. My lower back hurts lately but it really hurts bad today...granted that could be AF on her way or the weather and/or stress. I have also been extremely tired with sore boobies. I also feel like I am coming down with a cold...teeth hurt and sinuses are really painful.

Here's to hoping these are good signs.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Oh I will keep my fingers crossed for you!! And I don't blame you on the vinegar lol. If it didn't hurt my tongue, I could probably drink the stuff!! It I have it on a salad a couple days in a row it does bother my taste buds... Acidity I guess.

I'll tell you I am on cycle day 8, AF has been gone and today I had cramping and spotting. I am so confused!! I think my body doesn't know what it's doing. I just picked up some healthy cycle tea and am trying to eat as healthy as possible and drink as much water as I can. All I can do for now I guess! I do have progesterone suppositories left. I Think I might use those this month too!

Keep us posted... I have my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show and that your job is intact!!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well, I saw a light positive test yesterday morning and decided this time I am calling the doctors right away. You can see the test on my page.

The RN called me back and told me to come in for a blood test to see where my levels are at. Well, the HCG is low. But the numbers are...

HCG=15
Progesterone=16.6

The RN only called me yesterday with the HCG level, at the time she didn't know my Progesterone level. She said it was a positive pregnancy but the level was very low but also said it was still considered early since I have no idea when I O'd. So I go back tomorrow morning for another test. She also said since they aren't in on Wed I could call the main number to get my Prog level. So, I called today to find out...all I can say is that it's MUCH better than the last time which was a 7.5. If I remember correctly they want your progesterone level to be above 10. The low HCG level makes me nervous and I did take another HPT and it was the same as yesterdays but I think the line came up a little faster. So, that this one sticks!

I'm soooo nervous but trying so hard to stay relaxed too. Feeling some very slight on & off cramping, boobs hurt and I feel like I am suffocating in my bra, I feel slightly moody (but, that could be because I don't feel like I got a good enough sleep last night). I'm excited and really nervous for tomorrows tests. I hate this waiting part...lol.

brandy257: LOL! Yea, the acidity of the vinegar I think messed up my tongue as well... But it was tasty.

I hope your cycle returns to normal. I had a cycle like that too about a year ago. I remember it because I was under a lot of stress at the time. I think my period lasted almost 10 days on & off with spotting. Once DH and I started BD'ing it finally stopped.

I will of course keep you posted. Can't help but be excited but at the same time nervous about being optimistic too.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Oooooohhh so exciting!!! Try to stay as relaxed as you can, I am praying this is a sticky bean for you!!

9 years ago

Thanks. Sadly my test this morning was still extremely light which is making me nervous that this isn't going to stick. I will feel better if I hear my #'s are going up. I would feel even better if the home tests would show up darker but they aren't. I don't know, I hope this turns out in my favor. Trying to stay optimistic & hopeful but having a hard time with it.

I did have my blood taken early today so hopefully I hear something back soon.

9 years ago

Hang in there... I'm thinking about you. Hope the test comes back higher!

9 years ago

Thanks, well, I did get my HCG test back today and it's not that high...only 20.4. So it only went up by 5 numbers since Tuesday. The nurse said it should have doubled but not to worry yet because it might still be too early. Not sure how I feel about that. I mean it is probably still very early and I don't feel like AF is coming...but I was really hoping my numbers would have climbed higher by now or at least doubled...maybe it only does that if you are later in the early PG. FF said I was supposed to get AF last Sunday but if you look at my chart I suppose it's possible I didn't O until CD21. If that's the case then in theory I am only at 12DPO. So, trying to stay relaxed and hopeful...but I don't know...my emotions keep going back and forth. I suppose if AF still doesn't show by Monday then I will probably have better luck. I also have another blood test set for Monday morning. FX'd!

9 years ago

HCG level was only 33.5...she said it should be around 60 and because it's so low it's suspicious of a miscarriage. But it's good that I am not bleeding. She said we should know more by next Monday when I am to go in for another test.
No results yet on the progesterone test.

I was really hoping my levels would have been higher than that. So nervous that I am going to lose this one.

I took a hpt yesterday and it was definitely a positive which is why I was really hoping my levels would have been higher than what it is. Still trying to hold out hope but at this point I am having a hard time with it. I am especially worried because my temp dropped a bit more this morning.

It's hard enough getting pregnant. So why is it so hard staying pregnant too? It's just not fair. I just keep praying that this little one sticks.

9 years ago

Just saw my progesterone level on the mychart through the doctors office and it's only a 3. Last time it was a 7.5 and we had the mc. Thinking this isn't going to be a sticky bean. Even though I haven't heard from the doctors office regarding this test I do have some progesterone pills. Gonna take one tonight and maybe in the morning until I hear from doctors office telling me not to.
But sadly, it's not looking very promising now.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo