Community post

Discussion

Two weeks wait and symptoms!!

View Full Post

Hi,
I just did my iui on July 25th 2014(day 12 of my cycle)....and now in Tww....just want to find some way to pass this time soon....any cycle buddies?? I'm trying to read into each n every symptom....had a miscarriage in feb and now keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP...for now jus have mild cramps similar to ovulation pain...I know it's too early but can't help it...I just want a .... to all those who r TTC.....

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 206 Replies | Last Page

True Brandy257!! I would have been happier with a bfn...hoping against hope is seriously hard...but I guess all this will be so worth it when we have our babies....my doctor said it's such a complex process involving so many stages and things should really fall in place...it's just a matter of time but it will happen soon....I cried so much but now I'm ready to try again and praying for ....so don't worry Hun... for us....

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks lolo1176....I know I can conceive but I'm so afraid after facing all this that the same thing can happen again...So happy for you ....take good care of yourself and I pray for a & ....is this your first iui? Keep us posted on your beta levels....

Yes, it is my first IUI. And I see so many people go through a few of them and I think this is why I am having such a hard time believing it. Also after 20 cycles of disappointment I just can't believe it.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

That's great lolo

Sinrap: My heart goes out to you! I hope so much to see a positive or have a bit of hope, but I can just imagine how devastating if it didn't stick. This is so hard. :(

Lolo1176: I would take every little bit of that sickness and cherish it lol. I know it stinks to not feel well but just think about the final outcome.. all too worth it! I'll check out your page to look at your tests. Congratulations again... you must be over the moon!

I didn't even bother testing this morning. I feel AF coming, even though I know I'm out, I'm sure I'll be bawling my eyes out when it comes. I figured after 4 IUI's that maybe we should just call it a day and start saving for IVF but DH and I talked last night and he really wants to give it another try if they recommend it. So AF will be here today or tomorrow (haven't gone past 29 days while on the meds) and then I'll give the doctor a call for more famera.. or see if maybe there is anything else she can suggest? I guess I don't get the trigger shot because I am ovulating just fine and the follicles are huge with famera. My personal thought is that my bum uterus just won't let them attach? Or that it's just in such bad shape that it can't attach. Who knows. I just have to try to keep my spirits up but it's getting harder to do.

Brandy257 TTC#1, 2 years and 4 months

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I keep posting these but I am having a very hard time believing it. This digital definitely makes it clearer...I have it posted on my page. I think I will still feel better after this weekend when AF doesn't show and I get a positive Blood test. FX'd!

I am feeling a little better today. Not like the last 2 days. But I am feeling cramps with some slight nausea and slight headache which are making me nervous and with AF due today or tomorrow I can't help but be nervous. But trying so hard to not stress over it because I don't want to lose my chance here. I know it seems silly to think that way after seeing the tests but after TTC this long, it's hard for me to get too excited.

Thanks for all the support! You ladies are so wonderful!

Sinrap: Thinking of you and hope this month is your month!

brandy257: I am definitely excepting the sickness part. It was rough the last couple days...I think I did have part of whatever Flu bug was going around but today like I mentioned above, I do feel better. Even though that test says it I am still having a hard time believing it. Especially since I am still fighting cramps...it feels like AF is trying to show up. I pray she doesn't ruin this for me.

Hang in there sweetie! It will happen and hopefully AF doesn't show and you are just feeling the same things I am. I am sure we discussed this once before but can't recall. I know we discussed that hospital in Maryland? Shady Grove? That does the money back guarantee for IVF...do you live close enough to think about that? Or does your insurance cover IVF at all?

I know now if AF does show I will be bawling. I did that every month she showed up. I pray she doesn't, but I especially pray she doesn't while I am at work today. As you can see I am having a hard time believing she isn't going to show.

I'll keep you ladies posted!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well, today is 14 DPO, no sign of AF yet but still have slight cramps. But I am really nervous. I took 3 tests. 2 were internet cheapies and one of those came up negative...but I have never seen a positive with those. The other one is the wondfo that I have been testing with as well as another First Response. The reason I am nervous is because the tests aren't as dark as 12 DPO's. I only took pic of the 2 that had a line on it. Check it on my page. But I did get my blood tested yesterday before the Lab closed. So when I hear later the results, hopefully that will put my mind at ease.

9 years ago

I heard back from the nurse and my levels aren't great but they are where they expect it for now. If I was a week later they would be concerned. The nurse said I will most likely be hearing back from my doctors RN on Monday with possible next steps. My pregnancy test level was a 22 and my progesterone level is a 7.4. Which confuses me because when I went in a week before my progesterone was at 12.5. I actually figured when you got PG the progesterone levels would climb higher...or am I wrong? The nurse scheduled me to come back next Friday to see if my levels are up. But the doctor might change that on Monday.

Feeling nervous now...mostly because of those HPT's too. FX'd this little bean sticks. Guess we'll see what happens...trying so hard to not stress about it.

9 years ago

Lolo1176: My fingers, toes and eyes are all crossed for you!!! Just try to relax, I know it's not easy! And honestly I have never even been close to the position you're in, but try really hard to not worry. From everything I've heard it only hurts things. Think positive thoughts if you can!

Brandy257 TTC#1, 2 years and 4 months

9 years ago

Yeah lolo1176....I agree with brandy257....just try to relax as your body is undergoing a lot of hormonal changes....easier said than done but still try be calm and cool as things are falling in place for u...I think your beta numbers are ok...so maybe ask your nurse if u can repeat another beta to see if it's doubling...that'll give you some peace of mind

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo