Community post

Discussion

Two weeks wait and symptoms!!

View Full Post

Hi,
I just did my iui on July 25th 2014(day 12 of my cycle)....and now in Tww....just want to find some way to pass this time soon....any cycle buddies?? I'm trying to read into each n every symptom....had a miscarriage in feb and now keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP...for now jus have mild cramps similar to ovulation pain...I know it's too early but can't help it...I just want a .... to all those who r TTC.....

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 206 Replies | Last Page

I hope it's just normal spotting. But honestly I have no idea what is normal and what isn't. I can't imagine the emotional roller coaster you are on right now, but if you are still having symptoms Id say that's a pretty good indication!! I hope Monday comes soon for you!

Brandy257 TTC#1, 2 years and 4 months

9 years ago

Well, my temp dropped low and I took another HPT and it's barely visible. So, now it definitely looks like another early mc.
Just not sure if the tissue has come out yet or not.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Omg Lolo1176 I seriously hope it's just normal spotting. It must be so difficult for you Please stay strong honey!! There's always a rainbow after every storm

9 years ago • Post starter

Awwww lolo1176 ð???. I hope that isn't the case... I'm still pulling for you!

9 years ago

Well, it's official. My HCG level is down to a 2.3. I will fix my chart after I have talked to the nurse. Is it possible to still have HCG in your system if you still have the fetus inside you? Because as I mentioned before I don't know if I have passed the fetus tissue or not.

I guess we will wait till I have another period or 2 before we try again. 3rd times the charm right? I hope.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I am so sorry!! But you're right, 3rd times the charm! And this one hang on a little longer, didn't it? I have no idea if HCG stays in your system if it has already happened, sorry I can't be of help there. Maybe it goes back down slowly? I'm not sure.

9 years ago

Thanks for your sympathies and condolences.

The RN says since my numbers are so low now that there isn't any chance the fetus is still in me and since I never saw any clotting come out that is why I believe I was much earlier in the pregnancy than I thought. I just wish I understood as to why I have had 2 mc's now. But sadly I don't think the doctor will be able to do any further testing until I have another loss.

I just don't know if I want to continue trying on my own after I have a period that is or if I should wait for 2 periods now and plan on getting an IUI for a late Dec baby. It would be cheaper if we tried on our own but I don't know if my heart can take another loss...but as we know IUI's are obviously no guarantee either. *sigh* I just don't know what to do.

9 years ago

Lolo1176, I am so sorry this happened to you again. So basically, they can't tell why this is happening unless it happens again?? That's awful. I know iuis are expensive but will it really matter if you get pregnant via IUI or naturally? As long as you have progesterone and/or anything else they could possibly give you to make a more stable environment for the baby, that should be what counts, right? Sorry for the questions, as I haven't yet had this happen I'm just trying to understand. I'm so so sorry for your loss. :(

9 years ago

Thanks. I will hopefully know more after Mondays blood test because that is when I make a follow up appt with the doctor. Someone on my Journal page mentioned MTHFR which is a gene mutation. So I might ask the doctor about it. I tried looking it up but I don't really understand it except it looks like it could be a blood clot disorder. But in some ways I am already taking the treatment for it unless there are different treatments depending on the strain of mutation.

Except for the small periodic mini breakdowns I have been having I think I am taking it better than I did the last time.

Don't feel bad about the questions...I have been having the same questions. I just want to understand why this is so hard. I don't know if there are any testing they can do now or not. I have read that with most women they tend to wait til 3 mc's before they do anything...I don't know what this doctor will do.

I am kinda going towards the idea of trying one more time on our own after the next period and if nothing happens then go with an IUI again and if we lose it again then again I will wait the 2 months and do an IUI.

So how are you doing?

9 years ago

Well I am hanging in there... Trying so hard to be positive, when I'm starting to think a baby is never going to happen for us, plus work has been ridiculously horrible. I have no idea what is going on at work. In one fell swoop, they basically took half of our accounts away. I guess they plan to expand and they need the accounts to give to new account executives that they plan to hire. But it makes zero sense to me. I've kept my composure at work, I've seen people fighting with management and/or crying, it's a huge pay cut for all of us, and all our hard work down the drain. I guess my head is just spinning this week.

I know this is nothing compared to what you are going through right now. I just feel so defeated in every area of my life right now!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo