Community post

Discussion

Two weeks wait and symptoms!!

View Full Post

Hi,
I just did my iui on July 25th 2014(day 12 of my cycle)....and now in Tww....just want to find some way to pass this time soon....any cycle buddies?? I'm trying to read into each n every symptom....had a miscarriage in feb and now keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP...for now jus have mild cramps similar to ovulation pain...I know it's too early but can't help it...I just want a .... to all those who r TTC.....

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Lolo1176... I love eggs every which way!! I hope that doesn't change if I ever get pregnant! ha ha ha

Lozano218 - Good Luck I hope AF stays away for you!!

I tested again today of course. BFN of course. But only 11dpiui.

Brandy257 TTC#1, 2 years and 4 months

9 years ago

Lozano218: Welcome and That's cute about your 3 yr old.

brandy257: Awww sorry for the BFN but you are right it's still early for us!

I was reading a tidbit on FF and they said after O your temp rises 0.4 degrees. So now I am starting to wonder if I didn't O until the next day. I hate TWW!

AFM: Well, I tested this morning and it was a BFN too. I know it's still considered early. But even my temp dipped a bit. Hard to say from what temp since I didn't get the chance to take my temp yesterday. So I don't know how far my dip was.

Today I am feeling some slight cramping, tired, and just don't feel myself. I bought some ham & cheese last week from the deli to make sandwiches and put it in the office fridge so whenever we didn't feel like going out we could make a sandwich. (there's only 3 of us in the office right now...me, my brother and a co worker) I took one look at the ham today and was sorta grossed out, so I made a PB&J instead...lol. Hoping these are still good signs but the BFN isn't making me feel very optimistic or confident at the moment.

LOL! Here I am telling people to not worry that most of the time it's still early and now it's my turn to follow my own advice.

Hope the rest of your day goes well!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo1176 it is so much easier said than done! I tested this morning 12dpiui, still BFN and I'm starting to feel like AF is coming. Grrrrrrr I don't want to completely count myself out, I know I still have a few days but it's just so discouraging! Especially when you see all of the BFP's at 8-11 days in the gallery here...

9 years ago

So, Last night I was starting to feel funky. Started to think I could be coming down with the flu that my brother, his gf, my other brother and my sister seem to have come down with. Certain food aversions and then this morning I woke up a bit earlier than my alarm and decided to take my temp. It was 99.03! I don't remember the last time I had it up that high! I was also this morning still feeling funky, cramps, nausea, really dry mouth. So as promised, if my temp jumped up, I would test...I think my eyes are playing tricks on me, so I got DH, and he sees it too! It's faint but OMG! I think I see a BFP! Trying not to get my hopes up because this could just be a fluke and plan to test again tomorrow and obviously the next day until Monday when I can get in for a blood test. I am telling my brother that it's probably the flu. I really do feel like crap. Now I think I am fighting a fever and about to go home. He knows we are trying but I don't want him to guess it until I say something to everyone later on. I pray this little bean sticks and it gets darker and darker. I will take the nausea and all of it...even if that part does suck. But I am also nervous because if I do have a fever I don't want anything to happen to my chances.

Can you take a look at the test on my page and tell me what you think?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

That sure looks positive to me lady... Congratulations!!!!

9 years ago

Thanks.

I knew flu like symptoms were possible early pg symptoms but, I have been fighting a fever of just under 102. Which makes me nervous. Along with a headache. I can deal with that and the the achiness and nausea but didn't think the fever was going to be this bad. Ugh. Hope that part goes away soon. FX'd! That the test is darker tomorrow. I took another tonight and sadly it was negative.

9 years ago

Try it again tomorrow with FMU and keep me posted!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies,
I've been a little busy but I keep checking in to see your updates...it's a BFN again for me...but my beta hcg showed a slight increase and dropped unfortunately...so doctor said embryo could have started implanting and stopped for some reason...now my hcg levels are back to normal...that was so unfair....
lolo1176: that surely looks like a BFP...hope it gets darker and darker soon
Brandy257: my iui was a week before yours...sorry about your BFN babes...but keep testing till AF arrives....mine hasn't come yet too...

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Sinrap!! I'm so sorry to hear about your HCG levels... I've never even come close so I can't imagine how you must have felt. At least you know it's possible for you!

I'm still BFN... Pretty sure I'm out this month. :(

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well, I took 2 more tests this morning and I think they are darker. Check it out! Still having a hard time believing it.

Feeling a little bit better today. Still nauseous but fever seems to be gone. About to "try" and eat something...the only things cant seem to stomach is eggs and milk. I pray that changes. Didn't eat a thing yesterday except for 4 small crackers last night. Woke up 3 times in the middle of the night feeling like I was going to be sick. I guess now the fun begins. I was hoping I was going to be one of the lucky ones and not get sick...lol...I guess we all hope for that. I am so happy no matter what. Now lets just hope this little bean sticks and AF doesn't arrive this weekend. FX'd!

Sinrap: Aww I am so sorry about the HCG Levels. How disappointing and unfair! But brandy257 is right at least you know you can get PG. Maybe this next month it sticks.

brandy257: I am so sorry for the BFN!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo