Community post

Discussion

Two weeks wait and symptoms!!

View Full Post

Hi,
I just did my iui on July 25th 2014(day 12 of my cycle)....and now in Tww....just want to find some way to pass this time soon....any cycle buddies?? I'm trying to read into each n every symptom....had a miscarriage in feb and now keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP...for now jus have mild cramps similar to ovulation pain...I know it's too early but can't help it...I just want a .... to all those who r TTC.....

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 206 Replies | Last Page

CONGRATULATIONS Lolo1176!!!!!!! That's great news to hear!! You'll have to keep us posted periodically how it is going! I wish you a healthy pregnancy and hope it is an enjoyable experience for you. (Although, no matter what the case it would probably be enjoyable for any one of us!)

We are still on hiatus and letting it up to the universe.. although we leave for vacation this Friday.. so unless I'm too freaked out by the sharks, well ya just never know ;)

Brandy257 TTC#1, 2 years and 4 months

8 years ago

Congrats lolo1176 So happy for you...take good care of yourself...I was a little tied up all these days...my grandma passed away 3 months back and the last few months have been terrible....so we have to start trying again...

Brandy257: hope you're doing good....

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Sinrap.. I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandma and that you've been having a rough time of it.

I'll have my fingers crossed that everything looks up for you soon!! Good luck and baby dust for when you start trying again!

8 years ago

Brandy257: Thanks Sweety...
& to you as well...take care!!

Hi Ladies,

Thanks! I can't help but be nervous!

Last week I had many symptoms of nausea, achiness, boobs pain, itchiness, low back & hip pain.

Today I am getting nervous. I woke up with barely any symptoms again today. It's weird to me. Monday my boobs, low back and hips were killing me but yesterday and today except for the slight nipple/boob pain and feeling tired, I don't really feel much else. Well, except for a slight cough and dry mouth. I can't help but be nervous that this won't stick. I hate that this is the 5th week. I lost the other 2 during this week. I know it's normal for me to be nervous this week. But I pray it's normal for the symptoms to be this down low for a couple days too. Please God let this one stick.

Sinrap: I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. It is always hard to lose someone you love. Hang in there and

brandy257: to you as well! Have a great time on your trip.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Lolo1176 try real hard not to stress too much... not good for you or the baby! Sending many !!!!

8 years ago

brandy257: Thanks! I am feeling better today! Just a small freak out moment. Lots of girls from the pregnancy forums have told me it all normal. LOL!

I will keep you both posted!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Lolo1176: how's it going?? Stay calm and relaxed

Brandy257: hope you enjoyed your vacation

Hi Sinrap!! Thanks I thoroughly enjoyed it.. On the way home now though Hope you are doing well!

Lolo1176 hope you are relaxing and all is going smoothly!

8 years ago

Hey ladies!

Had my first u/s yesterday! I have 1 baby with a heartbeat of 155 bpm! My EDD is March 17, 2016. I was apparently off a couple days.

A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I am hoping to tell the family this weekend. If anything I will be telling my step kids and my parents and his parents. What a load off that will be too?! LOL!

Symptom wise I have been pretty good for the most part. No morning sickness but have been suffering from nausea. Some days extreme nausea and gagging when I am brushing my teeth or swallowing my pills. So the doc has put me on anti-nausea meds which is pretty much helping but the doc is also upping my dose...I just haven't started that upped dose yet. The meds apparently can make you drowsy and I didn't want to be taking it on a day I am working. The original dose I take 2 pills at night, so I am sleeping right after I take it. But the doc wants me to take another pill in the morning...which is why I am waiting to start it tomorrow because I am off. Then at least I will know how I handle it.

I have also been having low back and hip pain and my shoulders hurt. Boobs are sore and OMG the nipples...ouchy...lol. Why is it when you tell DH to not touch the nipples because they hurt they make it a challenge to try and touch? I have also been extremely tired. Been sleeping almost 10-12 hrs a night...with the exception of a couple of short nights. But ooof, I feel like even after I sleep that much I am up for a bit and ready for a nap.

But I am excepting every bit of it because I know it's worth it. So I welcome all the symptoms and just glad they have special meds for the anti-nausea...lol. The rest is definitely tolerable.

Hope you ladies are doing well! I pray you get to join me soon!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo