Community post

Discussion

Two weeks wait and symptoms!!

View Full Post

Hi,
I just did my iui on July 25th 2014(day 12 of my cycle)....and now in Tww....just want to find some way to pass this time soon....any cycle buddies?? I'm trying to read into each n every symptom....had a miscarriage in feb and now keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP...for now jus have mild cramps similar to ovulation pain...I know it's too early but can't help it...I just want a .... to all those who r TTC.....

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 206 Replies | Last Page

brandy257: The party is definitely a surprise party. And he is definitely going to be surprised...lol. I am not even telling the kids. I plan to have them run into the house and be there to surprise their dad...maybe...or just have them be surprised as well. I just cant trust them to keep their mouths shut. And thankfully their mom agrees. I had to send her a message and ask if we can keep them a bit longer that night and she suggested that we don't say anything to the kids and promised to keep it a secret as well. So glad we get along...lol.

Even though I was annoyed at first that the party was going to be pushed up by a week...I am glad now...way to hard, even for me, to keep this quiet.

As for the business...my dad is an inventor and owns a few patents. So we go after companies that have made the invention without permission from us. Well, a company is trying to invalidate the patents and we have to go to trial to prove we are in the right. Sadly, at the moment we have run out of money and we might not be able to go to court to prove the patents are good. And to top it off my dad can't pay us until we start getting enough money back into the company to pay the court fees and then us.

Vacation sounds great! I don't know when we will ever be able to do something like that again. Sadly it's not looking very good.

As for my TTC journey...AF has finished and now it's just the wait till I O and then my next AF. I feel like this wait is taking forever. But kinda glad we are not trying this month. My lower back has been giving me lots of trouble (same for DH). I hope that this month our backs feel better and then we can start our TTC journey fresh and with no aches and pains.

I had to look up your condition...never heard of it before. Is it something they can go in and fix like they do with endo?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Long time since we have chatted. How are you doing?

Well, I got stuck home yesterday due to the weather...snow storm.

The party was a complete success on Saturday! DH was so surprised his face was classic. He had no idea and I think it even took him a few seconds to comprehend everything. It was too funny. I do feel bad about one thing that night...due to a stomach bug I was fighting last week (I do feel better now BTW), I hadn't had enough to eat and so after only 2 drinks and a couple of small shots...the alcohol hit me hard and I felt so bad for not being able to drive. Thankfully DH was more sober than I was and he ended up driving us home. The reason I feel bad is because it was his night and I should have been the one driving him home, not the other way around. Oh well, if this month sticks and I pray it does, then I will have 9-10 months to make it up to him...lol. FX'd!

I go in Thursday to see how my follies are doing. I think it's still early but if my eggs are looking good then they trigger me Thursday and we go in Friday for the IUI. But like I said I will be shocked if they are mature enough. I am kinda hoping they aren't...because, on Thursday we are getting our new windows put in and if they aren't done then they come in on Friday to finish it off. I really don't want DH to feel uncomfortable trying to do what he needs to do for the "drop off" an hour before the IUI. Can we say "awkward"? So for me I am actually hoping we don't have to do the IUI until Tuesday. FX'd!

Hope you ladies are doing well.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well hello Lolo1176!! Good luck to you this IUI, I really hope it sticks this time! I assume they are going to have you on progesterone suppositories for better chances?

That's too funny about the party, but hey don't worry about it, trust me you will make it up 10 fold to him once you are pregnant!

I am doing well, still just trying naturally which looks like it will be the case for some time now since I FINALLY GOT A NEW POSITION!! I am super excited about that. Being relieved of the stress of this job might just be what the doctor ordered (fingers crossed). My last day in my current position is the 31st, and I start the new position on April 6th. We are taking a mini vacay to Chicago in the meantime so I'm very excited about that.

The only bad thing about the new company is that I literally only have one week of time off and we already have a vacation planned in July. I don't want to start the new job and be all like, so can I start taking days off to try to get pregnant? So it'll be on hold for a bit until I get a feel for the company and they get to know me.

Sinrap - hope you are doing well!!! How is Switzerland treating you?

Brandy257 TTC#1, 2 years and 4 months

9 years ago

brandy257: Congratulations on the new position! I don't blame you for wanting to stick with the new company for a bit to get a feel for it. Hopefully you will get pregnant on your own. FX'd!

So, you are taking a mini vacay to my neck of the woods?...sorta. I have never been a big city girl. But, Chicago can definitely be fun. The museums are always fun to check out. Do have anything planned yet for your trip? Or are you just going to play it by ear when you get there?

As for the IUI...well, not sure yet if the doc will have me on progesterone yet...but I might request it this time. Hoping beyond hope that 3rd times the charm.

9 years ago

Hi Lolo1176! Yes I would definitely request the progesterone suppositories. I don't know why but my doctor said they are more effective than an oral supplement (although they are a pain lol).

And as for the trip, We're actually staying in Joliet with friends of ours. So far, we are going to the science and industry museum, the Shedd aquarium, and I'm definitely eating Chicago stuffed pizza!!! I Have been banking calories so I can splurge! It's been a couple years since our last visit and I can't get that pizza out of my head ha ha. It's a good thing I don't live near there!

9 years ago

brandy257: I love the Shedd Aquarium! One of my favorite places to go! As well as the Planetarium and the Science & Industry Museum! Have a great time!

I had my IUI on Friday. So now I am on 4DPO. I also started the progesterone pills Sunday night. He has me taking them for 12 days and off for 2 days. If no AF then I go back on the progesterone and call the dr's office for blood test.

Now I can't tell if what I am feeling is side effects from the progesterone or very early pg symptoms. They are sorta similar symptoms to before when I was pg but at the same time it is very early and very well could be the pills. I know my temps are useless too because of the pills but they still give me hope.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Noticed the last time I wrote I was in my TWW the last time. Well, after that cycle I had a leftover cyst. So I was put on BCP's for 3 weeks. Now that it is gone I have started my new cycle which will be another IUI cycle.

I hate being on BCP's. This time I was soooo moody and bitchy. I swear I think it was a month of PMS. But now that I am off and ready to start fresh I feel good. I pray this is our month! I start the Fertility meds tomorrow morning.

How are you ladies doing? Brandy did you go to Chicago yet? Did you have fun?

9 years ago

Hi Lolo1176! I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted in here. I did go to Chicago in early April and we had a blast. Didn't get to do the Shedd aquarium to my disappointment, but we did go to the Science and Industry museum which was pretty cool.. and I ate LOTS of stuffed pizza!! Can't beat that I also started my new job so I'm a lot less stressed out, hoping that helps matters.

I'm sorry to hear about your cyst, that's one thing I've been lucky enough not to have so far! I will be thinking about you, good luck this month on your IUI!!!!

We are still trying naturally, since all of our options aside from IVF are exhausted at this point. I don't get my hopes up anymore though.. guess if it is meant to be, it will. But I still have awful cramps every month almost immediately after ovulation... it's getting to be too much. They would like to put me into temporary menopause, so I'm just debating on that one still...

9 years ago

brandy257: Glad you had so much fun in Chicago! Well, next time you can get to the Shedd.

And thanks...I too am really glad the cyst is gone. I just finished the Letrozole today...I think the meds are giving me gut pains as well as the runs. But if I recall it did that the last time I was on these meds...so maybe it's a side effect? Next Monday I go in for my u/s to see where I am at with possible IUI on Tuesday.

I am so glad to hear the job is going well and that you aren't as stressed out anymore. I don't blame you for being nervous about the temporary menopause...I would probably do some more research on that one. I would be so worried about doing that and then not coming back from it. But the doctors should know what they are talking about too, right?

Keep me posted on what you end up doing with that.

8 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Well I know it has definitely been a long time since we chatted last. But guess what?! I'm pregnant!!! I saw my on July 4th! Got my blood tests taken and they are looking really good.

13DPO: 136.1
20DPO: 3394.0

I am always going to be nervous that I could lose this one too but I feel more confident that this one will stick. We were in an interim. My FS was sending us to an Advanced FS because I had 3 failed IUI's. I was supposed to see the new doc tomorrow...but I got to cancel it last week. I pray I won't ever have to reschedule that one.

Well, hope you ladies are doing well!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo