Community post

Discussion

Two weeks wait and symptoms!!

View Full Post

Hi,
I just did my iui on July 25th 2014(day 12 of my cycle)....and now in Tww....just want to find some way to pass this time soon....any cycle buddies?? I'm trying to read into each n every symptom....had a miscarriage in feb and now keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP...for now jus have mild cramps similar to ovulation pain...I know it's too early but can't help it...I just want a .... to all those who r TTC.....

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 206 of 206 Replies

Lolo1176 I am so happy to hear that everything is going well for you this time! I was getting a little worried to be honest when we didn't hear from you lol.. but very happy for you, girl!!! I imagine the nausea is hard to deal with but thank goodness there is a medicine for that and one that you can safely take when you are pregnant! Hopefully you are feeling better soon and it is only a first trimester thing. Have fun telling your family! I can't imagine how wonderful a feeling that will be!

I am slightly bummed today. I actually thought I was pregnant this month. isn't full on yet, but definitely on her way. I'm 13 dpo and due any minute now. I just woke up yesterday and was in a great mood (never ever ever happens to me before AF, I'm usually a zombie in pain until it comes), I had lots of energy and I didn't have any cramps. Which also NEVER happens with my issues. I was so sure of it, but then a little spotting yesterday as usual before AF and this morning woke up with horrible AF cramps and took a test BFN of course. Oh well, hopefully one of these months (years) I will stop getting my hopes up! I can say I am just letting it go, but of course I still obsess.

How are you holding up, Sinrap?

Brandy257 TTC#1, 2 years and 4 months

8 years ago

brandy257: Did AF arrive? I pray she hasn't yet and you found out you were pregnant.

I understand exactly how you feel! But don't give up...it will happen! There were times I wanted to just give up but then my heart just broke at the thought of it. I am glad I didn't give up. And hoping beyond hope that this little one continues to stick.

Last Wednesday night, the day after my last post, I was so sick! LOL! I can laugh about it now, but I was definitely not happy that day. I was suffering from terrible constipation which led to diarrhea, was having horrible cramping due to it and had "so far" my one and only bought of morning sickness into the garbage can. I was having it coming out of both ends that night. Ugh, I was miserable and so worried that I was losing the baby. But there was no spotting or bleeding of any kind. So I sent my doctor a message the following day letting her know what happened the night before and she agreed with me that everything is normal and as long as there was no bleeding that the baby should be fine.

Over the weekend I was feeling great and we told my family and his family the good news. I made up t-shirts for the kids. Gonna try and post a link to CMP and maybe you can see the t-shirts.

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-milestones.php?u=34311

Of course everyone is thrilled! I had the kids wear the t-shirts and waited for people to read them. Took my parents a whole 20 minutes to read the backs! His parents they read them right away. LOL!

Today and yesterday I haven't been feeling all that great. But I have been worse. I pray I don't experience what I did last week again...lol...that was awful!

Monday morning I go in for all my blood tests and urine tests. And then a week and a half later on the 26th I have my first official OBGYN appt. I am hoping we will at least be able to listen to the babies heartbeat. I would love confirmation that everything is still progressing.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Hi Brandy257,

I'm doing well and just came back after a nice holiday in Greece. How are you doing? Did AF show up? How nice it would be if this was your or our month?!?! I'm expecting her anytime as i have no symptoms so far.

Lolo1176: It was really nice to read your update . Looks like you're handling morning sickness and other side effects quite well....trust me in the end it's all going to be so worth it rest well

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Sinrap, I hope you enjoyed Greece! That sounds wonderful! And hey, I have read many, many stories where women had zero symptoms and were pregnant. That's why I try so hard not to think about symptoms but unfortunately I just can't help myself! ha ha

Lolo1176, so glad to hear everything is going well and that you are feeling better this week. I took a peek at your countdownmypregnancy page and those t-shirts were a really cute idea!

showed up right after I posted that last message and with the stress I'm under this month I do not see it happening. My husband and I are finally opening the tavern on Thursday and I have been a major stress-ball the past two weeks trying to deal with that and my day job! I'll feel better when we get a couple weeks under our belts. Plus my sister's bridal shower is tomorrow and I'll be up all night putting the favors together. Just not enough time for all that needs done!

8 years ago

Lolo1176 How are you feeling? I hope all is going well!

Sinrap How are you holing up over there?

I haven't been on here much only to record dates... starting to give up hope permanently and trying to come to terms with it really.

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

Reading all of your stories and updates give me hope and comfort me by letting me know I'm not alone in TTC ????????but it is tiring. My boyfriend and I have been trying for 7 months now and nothing yet. I thought when your young as we are (were both in our early 20s ) it wouldn't be a problem but I was proven very wrong lol. Last month my period came on as predicted and tracked but this month it's late. I'm 18 DPO and I'm Nine days late. I'm trying to not get my hopes up because my AF loves to lure me into a false sense of security then spring up on me lol which has caused alot of disappointment in the past. I've never been so late before... 9 days!!!! I'm having all the early pregnancy symptoms expect the intense smell and sore nips they do get tender though. Im having aches and pains all over my body...twinges and sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdominal region and back and cramps that feel like AF but nothing comes I'm really hoping I'm pregnant and that the baby will be happy but now I'm just kinda in a daze.....i hope everyone here gets positive BFPs!! Real Soon

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo