Community post

Discussion

Women in late 20's to mid 30's TTC#1 for 6mos or less

View Full Post

Hi All,

I'm trying to find some women in the same situation as myself - I'm 33 years old and TTC#1 since September 2013. Although I feel like I'm just getting the hang of timing my ovulation and paying attention to my body's symptoms and what they could possibly mean. This last cycle I really thought I was pregnant, and then the "witch" ended up showing up a little later than usual and it threw me off and I got sad, but now I'm just going to try to relax and have some fun with the whole baby making process and try to find some women in the same shoes as myself. So, if you are and you would like to share comments or have questions - please do!

I look forward to finding some cycle buddies!

~GB1020

User Image

135 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Ok, i'm kind of freaking out. My AF was due on the 10th, still hasn't shown and i keep getting BFN's. I hope this is not an ectopic pregnancy. I even bought a different brand of HPT and no luck. Should i take a blood test or wait?

10 years ago

Dear All,

I've never involved myself in any of the forums in the internet but since I'm in the same boat like any other women here I want to give a shot on this and get your advise.

I'm 32 years old. Me and my DH is TTC#1 since September 2013 and I have 28 days cycle. Excuse me for the abbreviations cause I'm such a novice :)
I normally don't know when I ovulate but I feel that it is probably around day 12 to 14. My concern is that for those women who got pregnant (esp for @Teffidy - CONGRATS on your BFP!! I'm so happy for you)what is the intercourse setup you guys followed?

We've been tracking our BD every month and we tried almost every types.

- Everyday intercourse from CD09 to CD14
- Every other day intercourse from CD09 to CD14

My last period was 23 Dec and following is the BD calendar
- Jan 1: CD10 (new year bang lols.. Single unprotected)
- Jan 2: CD11 (Multiple Unprotected)
- Jan 3: CD12 (Multiple Unprotected.. was having discharge and felt that I'm ovulating)
- Jan 4: CD13 (No action)
- Jan 5: CD14 (Single unprotected)
- Jan 6: CD15 (No action)
- Jan 7: CD16 (Single unprotected)

Do you guys think we have a chance? Please share your intercourse timetable for those who got pregnant so we could get an idea. My next PMS is on Jan 20 keeping our fingers crossed that I will missed it... POSTIVITY!!!!

Teffidy - Your thoughts will be highly appreciated!

+ BFP, Sticky Vibes, Baby Dust may all be with you!

10 years ago

Hi, my name is Cotton Candy and I'm addicted to POAS.

10dpo with Clear Blue Digital and BFN. I think I'm out for this month. AF should be here thursday. Trying to keep positive until AF shows (or not...)

Welcome @babyfor2014. In my opinion you have a very good schedule!

Congrats, @Teffidy!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Cotton!

I'm a big POAS addict as well...ugh! I have taken about 4 tests this cycle (all within last few days - i posted some on my HPT images page here - one of them looked like there was a second line, but the others I took after it had no sign of a second line). I'm due this Wednesday the 15th, and I had some promising symptoms since ovulation, but last night I started to feel like I was getting my usual day or two before AF cramps...so I guess now I just wait and see if shows up. Hope not, but I think so. When are you due for AF?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks @cotton_candy for the warm welcome and let me give you

Hopefully you will have after your addiction with POAS..

Let me tell that even if we tried daily or every other day there was no success and I'm wondering what could be the issue. We tried all positions as well but this time around I was on top from all the BD we had this January. Also, after every BD with my DH, I will have 2-3 pillows placed under my lower back and I will stretched my legs up for 30 minutes.

I will keep you all posted if the trick works.

10 years ago

@GB1020 - I used my last Clear Blue digital today. When it was a negative a opened it up and saw 3 lines and got reeeeeeeally excited. But, apparently, it's supposed to have 3 lines anyway..... so, reeeeeally a negative.
I'm due thursday! I totally feel like AF will be here. But somewhere inside I'm still trying to stay positive. You should too.

@Babyfor2014 - this is my 4th cycle and I have already tried many BD schedules. Nothing so far. Doctor said nothing can done until the 6th month of trying. So, for february, I have scheduled an appoitment already. Hope I don't need it. Still got 2 chances until that.

to all

User Image

10 years ago

Ok Ladies, this is my first cycle using OPK's I started testing every afternoon since cycle day 7. Yesterday morning at 9 am on CD 14 it was negative. I tested again same day at 5pm and it was POSITIVE (opk)! We have been doing inseminations at home for the last 5 days, however yesterday DH was unable to. I tested this am at 10 and got another strong positive OPK. I recieved an insemination at 1pm later today. What do you think? When is my Ovulation actually taking place, and how long do i need inseminations?

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

10 years ago

Hi, I'm 25 and have been TTC for about 4 months. I am 19dpo, 5 days late on AF. 5 BFN.

If I'm not pregnant, I think I'm losing my mind. I have been having so many symptoms, such as my nipples are extremely sore and that is not normal for me!

10 years ago

Hey missnic88, my situation is similar to yours, AF 3 days late today. If it doesnt show by thursday (my bday) I'm getting a blood test.

10 years ago

This May seem weird but try DTD. If I'm late this will always get it to start up. If not get a blood test, it will calm your mind.

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo