Community post

Discussion

Is it possible I conceived this cycle?

Hi All,

I'm wondering if it's possible that I could have conceived this cycle...my cycles are usually 26-27 days long and I usually ovulate around CD14. I BD'd on CD's 8, 9 and 15 and I had EWCM on CD14 and CD15. I'm not trying to get pregnant, but not preventing it either. Can you please weigh in on your thoughts if it's possible I could conceive w/those dates of BD'ing and I'm predicting my O day was CD14 or 15...I haven't used OPK's in months so I'm not 100% sure. I did feel warm when I woke up on CD16 though, I remember because I was like wow the heat is only on 60 and I'm sweating LOL.

Thanks for any advice you may have!

User Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi!

I'm not a pregnancy expert or anything, but I do think that it is definitely possible you have conceived this cycle. Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean that you did.

Looking at the facts, we know for sure that sperm cells can linger in your body for up to 3-5 days. We know that a woman ovulates for 12-48 hours. And we know that there is 20% chance of getting pregnant each cycle depending on fertility and timing and a few other factors.

So, the chances of you being pregnant are fairly decent as long as you are fertile. The timing of your BDing is probably the most questionable factor right now. If you BD'd at the right time on the 15th, there is a good chance you could have conceived (though doctors do suggest BDing a day or two before as well). Unfortunately, no one can know until you either miss a period or get a BFP from a HPT.

Good luck and baby dust to you!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo