So I'm about 4-6 dpo and I'm having these symptoms:

Tired
Sides of boobs like in armpits r sore and I feel like they're bigger
Tired
Gassier than usual
Craving sweets and fried food that I usually don't eat
Stuffy nose almost feel like I'm getting a little cold but I'm not
My body temp - I feel warmer than usual but haven't actually taken my temp

Does this sound like I could be pregnant?!

User Image

5 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hi
6dpo is still quite early. Would be early for implantation to have happened. Not to say your not pregnant.
You can get sore boobs and high temp due to a rise in progesterone. This happens when you ovulate so you can have the same symptoms as when your pregnant or not.
Dont give up hope though. Power of positive thinking. Only you know what your feeling.

9 years ago

As Kc said, what you're experiencing is most likely progesterone rising. Pregnancy symptoms don't typically start til around 6 weeks pregnant as they are caused by hcg. Levels aren't usually high enough until 6 weeks. That's why the two week wait symptom spotting is so confusing. You really can't tell anything by them as it's just progesterone. I was a surrogate and had to take progesterone shots and they mimic pms and pregnancy symptoms.

9 years ago

Pregnancy symptoms can occur once you've experienced implantation. So yes, it's unlikely you're experiencing pregnancy symptoms, but your progesterone may be high because of implantation. And, while implantation at 6dpo is unlikely, it does happen, as I likely implanted between 6-8dpo when I was pregnant with my daughter because I started getting sick...
For the record, I had nausea starting between 3-4 weeks so between 7-14dpo and I got an obviously positive test on 11dpo... By week 5 I was literally puking all day and night.

9 years ago

implantation happens around 6-12 dpo. Pregnancy symptoms can start happening as soon as implantation is done. I always had morning sickness and fatigue real bad before I had BFP'S especially when I was pg with my twin angels.. I woke up one day from a nap and went to smoke a cig as soon as I lit it I started to gag then I puked i was also sleeping a lot more usual too. I took a HPT it was a BFN 3-4 days later I took another one and had a blazing BFP instantly! So as long as implantation has happened the yes you can feel pregnancy symptoms right away. Not everyone does though. We're all different and every pregnancy is different. I was 3.5w pregnant when I started to get sympoms. And right around 4w3d when I got my BFP. And 5w when I found out it was twins....
But if your 4dpo then I would say no, not likely preggo symptoms YET

9 years ago

I ended up being pregnant...got my BFP on April 2!! Had my first blood test on April 7th and it was a low HCG # so I had a retest done today - hoping for a much bigger #...fingers crossed!!!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo