Posts by BabyCiampa2015

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

3 weeks post D&C could I be pregnant?!

Hi All, So I was 8 was pregnant and my 1st u/s showed the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and there was no ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else due Dec 2015?! I just got my + test on 4/2/15!

Hi Ladies! I just got my first positive pregnancy test on April 2, 2015 and according to this site my estim ...

19 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

About 4-6 dpo prego symptoms?!

So I'm about 4-6 dpo and I'm having these symptoms: Tired Sides of boobs like in armpits r sore and I feel ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Is it possible I conceived this cycle?

Hi All, I'm wondering if it's possible that I could have conceived this cycle...my cycles are usually 26-27 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Strange Pulling Feeling in Lower Abdomen - Could it be BFP?

Hi Everyone, I'm currently on CD22 and 10dpo and today I just started to feel a slight pulling feeling insi ...

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Anyone going through IVF/ICSI or planning to soon?

Hi All, My DH and I are both 33 years old and have been TTC#1 for a while now. Finally went to the RE doct ...

5 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

CD5 out of usually 26-28 day cycle...looking for Cycle Buddy

Hi Ladies, I'm currently on CD5 of my usually 26-28 day cycle. This is my 6th month TTC, hoping this will ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

TTC#1 through IVF/ICIS

Hi All, I'm 33y/o and getting ready to start filling out paperwork for insurance to approve IVF/ICIS. Has ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

TTC#1 since around Sept. 2013...Who else is with me?

Hi Everyone, My DH & I have been TTC#1 since September 2013 (4 cycles so far) and I'm just getting more ...

45 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Women in late 20's to mid 30's TTC#1 for 6mos or less

Hi All, I'm trying to find some women in the same situation as myself - I'm 33 years old and TTC#1 since Se ...

135 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago