Posts by BabyCiampa2015

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

Plan to test around Valentine's Day! Hopeful for BFP's!

Hi Everyone! Looking for testing buddies...plan to start testing on February 9th-ish. Anyone else? I' ...

65 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Women TTC#1 with PCOS Between late 20's to mid 30's

Hi ladies, I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and I'm looking for other women that have it that are TTC the ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Want TWW Buddies! Will test on Jan. 17th if no AF by then

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for some TWW friends. I just ovulated yesterday or the day before (I tested posit ...

18 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Women in Early to Mid 30's TTC#1

Hi All, I'm 33y/o TTC#1 since September 2013, never been pregnant and looking for helpful hints/tips and ot ...

5 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Women in their 30's TTC 1st Child

Hi All, I'm trying to find women in their 30's that are trying to conceive their first child or just recen ...

17 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

This is now my 4th Month TTC Our First Child. Frustrated!

Well, this is now the 4th mo. of TTC my 1st child, and I'm frustrated to say the least. I thought it would ta ...

18 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Testing this Saturday - the 11th - anyone else??

Hi All! TTC#1 since Sept. 2013, feeling positive this cycle, but not sure. Going to test this Saturday (I' ...

9 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Waiting to test on Jan 17 if AF doesn't show by then

My DH & I are both 33 years old TTC#1 and I'm currently on CD16 and 4DPO. Not having many symptoms except ...

5 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

8dpo & looking for cycle friends. Will test 1/17 if no

Hi Everyone, I'm currently CD20 & 8dpo and looking for some cycle friends. My AF is due to show up on ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Plan to test January 17 if AF doesn't show - anyone else?

I'm on CD16, and 4DPO ( I think because I tested positive for LH on Sat. Dec. 28 which was CD11). Not really ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago