Posts by BabyCiampa2015

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Anyone else due Dec 2015?! I just got my + test on 4/2/15!

Hi Ladies! I just got my first positive pregnancy test on April 2, 2015 and according to this site my estim ...

19 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Is it possible I conceived this cycle?

Hi All, I'm wondering if it's possible that I could have conceived this cycle...my cycles are usually 26-27 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Strange Pulling Feeling in Lower Abdomen - Could it be BFP?

Hi Everyone, I'm currently on CD22 and 10dpo and today I just started to feel a slight pulling feeling insi ...

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Anyone going through IVF/ICSI or planning to soon?

Hi All, My DH and I are both 33 years old and have been TTC#1 for a while now. Finally went to the RE doct ...

5 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

CD5 out of usually 26-28 day cycle...looking for Cycle Buddy

Hi Ladies, I'm currently on CD5 of my usually 26-28 day cycle. This is my 6th month TTC, hoping this will ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

TTC#1 through IVF/ICIS

Hi All, I'm 33y/o and getting ready to start filling out paperwork for insurance to approve IVF/ICIS. Has ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC#1 since around Sept. 2013...Who else is with me?

Hi Everyone, My DH & I have been TTC#1 since September 2013 (4 cycles so far) and I'm just getting more ...

45 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Women in late 20's to mid 30's TTC#1 for 6mos or less

Hi All, I'm trying to find some women in the same situation as myself - I'm 33 years old and TTC#1 since Se ...

135 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Plan to test around Valentine's Day! Hopeful for BFP's!

Hi Everyone! Looking for testing buddies...plan to start testing on February 9th-ish. Anyone else? I' ...

65 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Women TTC#1 with PCOS Between late 20's to mid 30's

Hi ladies, I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and I'm looking for other women that have it that are TTC the ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago