Community post

Discussion

Anyone else due Dec 2015?! I just got my + test on 4/2/15!

Hi Ladies!

I just got my first positive pregnancy test on April 2, 2015 and according to this site my estimated due date is Dec. 12, 2015 and I'm 1 month pregnant as of today! Eeeeek, we're soooooo very excited!

I'm looking for pregnancy buddies...anyone else due December 2015????

User Image

19 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 19 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations to you i am due december the 6th seems like a life time away but least we can say we will have a baby this year

9 years ago

Congrats to you as well!!! Is this your first? How old are you and where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

According to this site mine is due Dec. 16th. I'm so very excited! I just found out today.

User Image

9 years ago

Are either of you ladies using progesterone and baby aspirin?

User Image

9 years ago

to everyone. I to am due in December but on the 17th.Wow 2 months before I turn 31. So I took a test on this past Monday (10DPO)and it was negative. Took another one this morning (13DPO) thinking it was also going to be negative but so excited it was positive.

9 years ago

Hi Jazzi,

Congratulations!

User Image

9 years ago

Hii all!
I had my first positive pregnancy test last week on April 1st! It is my first child. I think my due date is around December 7th! Anyone having any crazy pregnancy symptoms at all?
And congratulations to everyone !!!

9 years ago

This is my 5th pregnancy, 3 were miscarriages, I haven't really experienced any strange symptoms. I have been experiencing insomnia, moodiness and now fatigue. How whatever symptoms you have that are annoying to you go away soon ????.

9 years ago

I have the following symptoms:

1. Slight headache
2. Sensitive/sore breasts on the sides
3. Constipation
4. Hungry
5. Snippy - get agitated more easily
6. Bloated
7. Tired wayyyyy earlier than usual
8. Slight lower back pain

How is everyone else feeling???

On here it says my due date is Dec. 14th, but I think it will be later than that once I go to Dr.'s for first ultrasound...I can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Have any of you started feeling your uterus stretch because I have? What could it be?

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo