Community post

Discussion

Women in late 20's to mid 30's TTC#1 for 6mos or less

View Full Post

Hi All,

I'm trying to find some women in the same situation as myself - I'm 33 years old and TTC#1 since September 2013. Although I feel like I'm just getting the hang of timing my ovulation and paying attention to my body's symptoms and what they could possibly mean. This last cycle I really thought I was pregnant, and then the "witch" ended up showing up a little later than usual and it threw me off and I got sad, but now I'm just going to try to relax and have some fun with the whole baby making process and try to find some women in the same shoes as myself. So, if you are and you would like to share comments or have questions - please do!

I look forward to finding some cycle buddies!

~GB1020

User Image

135 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Mybabybelly and Brandi - GOOD LUCK with testing - keep us posted!

Teffidy - Hooray for your !!
I would say call your gyno dr and tell them you tested positive and home and see what they say next step is. Are you taking prenatal vitamins? If not, I would suggest buying some and taking them at bedtime with a glass of water (I seem to not get nausea when I take them at that time rather than in the morning). And I think it's fine that you traveled and were a little stressed. The baby isn't even a baby yet, it's just a little bean :)

AFM Today I am 12dpo and CD23 - I tested yesterday (couldn't hold out lol) and it was a BFN. I'm hoping that I keep getting symptoms and that AF doesn't show up next Wednesday - it's still 5 days away - feels like FOREVER! I'll test again when it's closer to that day or after if I miss it. I have had quite a few symptoms that I hope lead to my !

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

GB1020 I've pretty much been on the vitamins for the last 6 months because I wanted it so badly. Thanks for the advice on taking it before bed, I was getting acid from them sometimes. Good luck, I really hope this is your cycle!

10 years ago

Oh good! Yes, I started taking them during the day and I stopped because I couldn't do it then I started taking Flinestone vitamins til someone told me to just take the prenatal before bed, now I have no problem with taking them!

I've been having all kinds of symptoms:

*slight cramps and pulling feeling inside lower abdomen
*past couple days when I wake up feel like I have a headcold then by time I have lunch/go home from work I feel fine
*back pain
*felt warmer than usual for 2 days in a row, and then again today
*slight nausea
*bb's feel heavy and bigger
*bloated
*more frequent trips to bathroom
*no implantation bleeding though

I REALLY feel like it could be my turn, the anticipation is killing me, I'm not a good waiter!

User Image

I didn't get any implantation bleeding and I read it only happens in 30% or something women, but I had everything else you have mentioned but I thought it was AF and that I was out. You are still in it! X

10 years ago

Nice, that gives me hope!! Congrats again!!! SO EXCITING!

User Image

Congrats Teffidy!!! I'm so glad you got your BFP!!! I hope I get mine this month!! I'm Oing this weekend, DH has been wonderful and giving me fresh semen even though he's too sore to DTD. GB, keep us posted you should know soon! Hopes and prayers for y'all!

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

10 years ago

Took another test this morning lol. BFN again, however I swear when I looked at it up close at a certain angle there was a second line. It's in my HPT image gallery if you're interested in seeing it. Hope everyone else is having better luck with BFP's!!!

User Image

@GB1020
Do you have a Dollar Tree near you? I got a BFP on one of those way before the First Response Early Result ones. It's also a pink test but shows positive at 20ml/hcg

Good luck and sending you lots of baby dust & positive thoughts!

10 years ago

Yes there's a dollar tree near me. I'll have to grab some cuz I only have one first response rapid result test left

User Image

Whatever you do, do NOT use the BLUE DYE. I used those before and have had false pos 3 different cycles! Each time I was not in fact pregnant and was devastated. Hope you get your

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo