Community post

Discussion

Women in late 20's to mid 30's TTC#1 for 6mos or less

View Full Post

Hi All,

I'm trying to find some women in the same situation as myself - I'm 33 years old and TTC#1 since September 2013. Although I feel like I'm just getting the hang of timing my ovulation and paying attention to my body's symptoms and what they could possibly mean. This last cycle I really thought I was pregnant, and then the "witch" ended up showing up a little later than usual and it threw me off and I got sad, but now I'm just going to try to relax and have some fun with the whole baby making process and try to find some women in the same shoes as myself. So, if you are and you would like to share comments or have questions - please do!

I look forward to finding some cycle buddies!

~GB1020

User Image

135 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Hi :) I'm 28, only ttc for our first since October.... On clomid and provera. I am having a hard time figuring out my body so far. But I'm really trying

I'm 28, DH is 29 Married since 2007 TTC officially since October 2013 I have PCOS. 11/15/13: first round of clomid 50mg (no ovulation on cd21) 1/2/14: second round of clomid 100mg (cd21 tested at 11!!!)

10 years ago

@ TTC1608 - Congrats!

@ Blynnstrecker - What's clomid and provera?

10 years ago

Hi, girls!

Can I join?

I'm 28 DH is 33.

TTC since october 2013 for #1.

Last month I thought I really had it, but there she was, last friday.

Today I'm in CD6 and getting ready now for the first week of january. My cycles are usually 30 days long, but since I've been off BCP for only 3 cycles, maybe I'm wrong. I'm just now getting the hang of my body and OPK sure helped a lot. I'm sure the first 2 months I BD on the wrong day. This month was right, but AF still arrived.

I admit it, I'm also addicted to POAS.

Baby dust for us!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!! Went to the Dr. today and had my blood drawn... Confirmed BFP!! Best Christmas present ever!!

I know it's stressful TTC, I wish you all baby dust and a BFP soon! Remember to be positive, genuinely positive. Be happy, spread love, and smile!

Praying, sending positive vibes and good thoughts to all of you! Xo :-)

Ps I have no idea when I ovulated, we did the BD every 3rd day starting the day after my last period ended. Continuing to when AF was due.

10 years ago

Hi GB1020,

I am in the same boat as you. I am 29 years old and we started TTC on October 2013 and every month I had all the symptoms in the world but eventually AF would show up. Every month I would get sad as well.

December is our 3rd month of TTC - I am 13dpo and really hope this month is the month. I don't have many symptoms as I refuse to let my body trick me into believing that I have all the symptoms in the world like the previous months. I am planning to test tomorrow, 14dpo, on Christmas day.

10 years ago

I am 32 almost 33. Started TTC our first baby in October. First 2 cycles I didn't chart or anything. First one my period came 8 days late and I swear I thought I was for sure preggo. Last cycle I said screw this guessing game and I got opk. I got a BFP smiley OPK on CD14 which was so not what I was expecting I would ovulate on. Due to lack of time me and my hubby only bd'ed next day and about 4 days before my positive OPK.
I was due to get my period on Christmas. Yesterday I woke up from a weird dream that a woman was telling me you test +OPK if you're pregnant. So I woke up and here it was. A smiley! I was like there's no way I am ovulating 3 days before my period. I went to cvs and got a pregnancy test...and BFP!!!
I couldn't believe it. It was strong too on first response test. I was 11 DPO yesterday.
So excited.
I highly recommend OPKs! It worked for me. [bfp]
Baby dust to all!!![stork_pink]

10 years ago

Congrats Magicianxix on the BPF!!! What were your symptoms? I am 13dpo without many symptoms and worried I'm out this month. I am due to get my period tomorrow on Christmas and have been holding off to test till tomorrow. Your post has given me hope xoxox

10 years ago

@tefiddy provera is to induce a period. I have pcos so i am very irregular, I am currently on cd43 :( clomid causes you to ovulate. This is only my second round. Last month I was on 50mg and when they did a progesterone blood test on cd21 I had not ovulated so they are upping me to 100mg this month. Hoping these meds help...

I'm 28, DH is 29 Married since 2007 TTC officially since October 2013 I have PCOS. 11/15/13: first round of clomid 50mg (no ovulation on cd21) 1/2/14: second round of clomid 100mg (cd21 tested at 11!!!)

10 years ago

@Maimunah my only symptoms this month were my lack of PMS symptons. My PMS is like clockwork and very noticeable lol. Nothing this month but the sore boobs and crazy vivid dreams. Good luck!

10 years ago

Welcome to all the newcomers!

@Teffidy - I have between 26-28 day cycles and I usually test positive for the LH surge on the 11-12th day - so that means I ovulate on probably my 12-14 day - if that helps you at all. They say taking your BBT is the best way to see when you ovulate, but I haven't been good with taking mine every day :(

@TTC1608 - Congrats!!! How long have you been TTC? What did you do last cycle that you think may have worked for you?

@cotton_candy - I'm definitely addicted to POAS during my TWW, I'm SO inpatient, and I hate the fact that I can not control getting pregnant - it's driving me crazy! I have the type of personality that I have to have control over everything in my life and I'm having a hard time with the fact that it's taking my DH and I this long to conceive :( I'm on CD07 - so we are on the same day!! Yay - we can be cycle buddies!! :)

@Maimunah - Hang in there girl! I completely agree that the symptoms can be either AF or pregnancy - and for me I can't distinguish them because I've never been pregnant before. I just CANNOT WAIT to see a BFP on a test - hopefully sooner than later! Would be a great way to start the New Year that's for sure! BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!

@Magicianxix - Wow, what luck you have...you conceived on your 3rd cycle! Congratulations!!! Share that baby dust our way please :)

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your time with your loved ones...I might not be back on this for a few days, so I hope I come back to some more BFP's and good TWW symptoms! I'm really hoping we can make a baby when we go away this weekend coming up! That will be a good time for us, so fingers crossed and happy positive thoughts my way!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo