Community post

Discussion

Women in late 20's to mid 30's TTC#1 for 6mos or less

View Full Post

Hi All,

I'm trying to find some women in the same situation as myself - I'm 33 years old and TTC#1 since September 2013. Although I feel like I'm just getting the hang of timing my ovulation and paying attention to my body's symptoms and what they could possibly mean. This last cycle I really thought I was pregnant, and then the "witch" ended up showing up a little later than usual and it threw me off and I got sad, but now I'm just going to try to relax and have some fun with the whole baby making process and try to find some women in the same shoes as myself. So, if you are and you would like to share comments or have questions - please do!

I look forward to finding some cycle buddies!

~GB1020

User Image

135 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Dear All,

Just an update..

After BD on CD 10, 11, 12, 14, 16 I got my AF last 18th Jan which is my CD 27. I suppose to get my AF today 20th Jan. I was quite shock since I never got it that early not until now...It's really bizarre!

Teffidy - Sorry to hear about the chemical pregnancy that came to you! Just a quick question. Are you a 28-day cycle? When did you and your DH have BD the last time you got BFP? Does it have to be multiple BD per day? What is the appropriate time and position? Can you share with us your BD schedule if you won't mind? We would greatly appreciate. Apologies for many questions.

Thanks!

10 years ago

Hi babyfor2014, that's not too many questions. I am on a 26 day cycle and ovulated on cd12. I seriously would recommend using ovulation tests, I did one cd11 and the test line was almost as dark as the control, then on cd12 it was darker, then cd13 went a lot lighter. I bought a pack from asda, they were £7.00 for a pack of 5. We made sure through my fertile period we BDed once a day, not sure time and position. In between was every other day. I think you fit it in around you really. I do think being on Christmas break from work helped because I was so much calmer and not stressing out all the time. We have been trying a while now and the first time we used OPK tests worked, just didn't stick long term. But now I know we can get pregnant just need to stick at it. Hope this helps!

10 years ago

Teffidy: I hear you on the chemical preg, it's bittersweet. :( I'm currently 8/9dpo and so far bfn's. I had really bad AF cramps for 6 days after I O'd. I also had 2 tiny brown spots in white undies 2 days ago. Hoping it's IB. The last 3 days I have felt headachy tired and slightly nauseous, I really hope! Boobs slightly sensetive and still getting twinges on right side. I'll know in 4 to 5 days....

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

10 years ago

I'm beginning to get some of my usual PMS symptoms. Thinking I may be out. I know i want to hold out hope but I'm pretty accustomed to my usual cycle... :(

10 years ago

Yup AF here today.

10 years ago

mybabybelly - sorry the witch got you. Better luck next cycle!

Hi Ladies - how is everyone doing? Where are you all in your cycles?

I'm currently CD13 and I either ovulated yesterday or I will today or tomorrow. I use OPK's and yesterday morning I got my smiley face, so not exactly sure when I will O. I'm due for my next AF on Wednesday, February 12th. Would be the BEST Valentine's gift ever to find out I'm pregnant!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

GB: Thanks :( I'm super depressed. This will be our fifth month. My birthday is Feb. 9, I O right around then. I really hope this is my month too. DH is mostly recovered from his abdominal surgery so as soon as the witch leaves we plan to get busy ;) Hopefully we get our this month.

10 years ago

mybabybelly - sorry to hear. I hate the anticipation of waiting only to discover AF arrives. Feb is your month!

As for me, I haven't posted in here in a month, and last time AF showed up. This time, I took a ept yesterday (2 days before my expected period), and it was negative. I am having some spotting... and not sure if that is implantation or an upcoming period. I plan to test again tomorrow unless AF arrives.

The month of January will be month 3* of ttc, so hopefully I get a BFP tomorrow! :)

Baby dust to all <3

10 years ago

HI ALL! AF has ended and hubby and I plan to BD every other day. This is our 2nd month -TTC. Good luck to everyone.

10 years ago

Hey everyone,
Looks like AF came today :( I'm not sure why I'm not getting pregnant. I've looked at all of the possibilities as to why I'm not getting pregnant.. and the only one that I can come up with is that I'm not staying horizontal long enough after BD (baby dance). I'm timing everything perfectly, I am def ovulating, doing BD every other day during fertility week... but I usually get up shortly after, and *it* comes out.
I'm going to stay horizontal for 20 minutes after every BD during fertility week, keep taking my prenatal vitamins, stay relaxed, and hopefully February (4th month of ttc) will be my month!!

Any input ladies?

Thanks & baby dust to you all! Stay horizontal!! lol

-Sara-

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo