Community post

Discussion

Women in late 20's to mid 30's TTC#1 for 6mos or less

View Full Post

Hi All,

I'm trying to find some women in the same situation as myself - I'm 33 years old and TTC#1 since September 2013. Although I feel like I'm just getting the hang of timing my ovulation and paying attention to my body's symptoms and what they could possibly mean. This last cycle I really thought I was pregnant, and then the "witch" ended up showing up a little later than usual and it threw me off and I got sad, but now I'm just going to try to relax and have some fun with the whole baby making process and try to find some women in the same shoes as myself. So, if you are and you would like to share comments or have questions - please do!

I look forward to finding some cycle buddies!

~GB1020

User Image

135 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 135 of 135 Replies

Congrats Jpm805! Wish you well! Make an appt with Obgyn to educate yourself.

10 years ago

Thanks everyone...but unfortunately I believe I am dealing with a chemical PG. I had my blood drawn Monday because my FRER line was getting darker but I was still testing negative on the digitals. It was only 7!! I cannot believe FRER was picking it up, let alone getting darker. I called my OB and she recommended rechecking it in a week! Sigh. So I have been crazy and testing every morning, FRER was a pretty standard positive yesterday (Digi still neg) and then today still a pos FRER but lighter. Anyone have any helpful advice that may have gone through this before?

10 years ago

Hi Ladies- does anyone mind me joining in?

DH (34) and I (28 - lucky man!) are in our first month TTC after I came off BCP just after xmas...

After withdraw bleed I'm now on CD 33 (!!!), and have been checking my BBT (although I work shifts so my sleep pattern/wake up time is inconsistent), CM, CP, and just started taking OPK tests.

I'm getting very frustrated at the moment as this cycle is going on so long. So far not absolute positive OPKs and about 5 BFNs, and now I'm on anti-biotics for a slight kidney infection which explains my cramping and back pain, but also means that I have no idea if I feel any closer to AF.

I really hope it shows up soon, cuz at the moment I feel like this has been a wasted cycle as before going back on BCP 3 1/2 years ago I was pretty regular...

I know that we're still very early in the whole process, but we've wanted kids for a while now. We got married last Nov 22nd and had initially thought to wait a while, but after I was sick over xmas and my pill got screwed up from anti-biotics and lack of sleep, we threw the last pack away before I'd finished.

We just got news that his bestman and wife are expecting their first (there arent many kids in our social circles...) and would love to have a built in "cousin" on the way too...

DH is waaay more relaxed about it than I am - that's his nature (and how he puts up with me, I reckon) and I'm a total control freak.

Sorry this is so long, but I'm frustrated and annoyed at my body and feel like I'm wasting time now waiting for AF to show up to start again!!

Babydust to all you ladies, I'd love to have a bit of company for the sake of my marriage!!

MrsMagoo :)

User Image

10 years ago

jmp805: I will be praying that your bean sticks. Hopefully the doctor is unnecessarily worried. great to have you mrsmagoo :)

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

10 years ago

how's everyone doing? I see nobody's checked in, in a long time. I will know by saturday if this cycle was any good.

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo