Community post

Discussion

Women in late 20's to mid 30's TTC#1 for 6mos or less

View Full Post

Hi All,

I'm trying to find some women in the same situation as myself - I'm 33 years old and TTC#1 since September 2013. Although I feel like I'm just getting the hang of timing my ovulation and paying attention to my body's symptoms and what they could possibly mean. This last cycle I really thought I was pregnant, and then the "witch" ended up showing up a little later than usual and it threw me off and I got sad, but now I'm just going to try to relax and have some fun with the whole baby making process and try to find some women in the same shoes as myself. So, if you are and you would like to share comments or have questions - please do!

I look forward to finding some cycle buddies!

~GB1020

User Image

135 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 135 Replies | Last Page

I will DTD right after work!

10 years ago

What is DTD?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm guessing "do the deed"?

10 years ago

Ah, thanks. Makes sense. Never saw that one before! That always works for me if AF is coming. Good luck Brandi! I'm due tomorrow and I had light cramping 2 nights ago, but it hasn't come yet. Guess I'm technically still in it, but I still think AF is on it's way.

User Image

Well I'm officially out for sept 2014 baby :(. Hope I get it right next cycle.

User Image

@GB. - october is your month! good luck.

For me, AF due tomorow.... let's wait and see....

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry GB :( hope you concieve this next cycle.
As for me I'm 2 DPO and having AFlike cramping since O. Never had that before...

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

10 years ago

well, the is here.

looks like another month for me!

User Image

10 years ago

Aww man guys, good luck next month! I'm SIX days late, and still getting BFN's. Going for a blood test next Thursday if AF don't show by then. This has never happened.

10 years ago

Hi,

Im 32 and my hubby and I have been TTC since September 2013 as well. This month I don't think I ovulated because I never got a positive Clear Blue Easy OPK. Im so devastated. My hubby has an apt today with a urologist to check his fertility, so I hope everything is fine. I would love a cycle buddy as well. I don't know what or when my next cycle starts, I guess when I eventually get my period?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo